EU+US It’s quiet...too quiet

Veechard

Legend
No posts today so I thought I’d share this little “find”

As we know, mythic ant trinks get scaled down to almost nothing in BGs, but a great alternative option is Alchemist Stone fully upgraded.

Why?

-The base vers can be a great stat for most classes in PvP
-The chance on hit for intellect is almost 220 when upgraded which is comparable to Feather trinket
-What sets it apart? The healing pot effect
Astral healing already gives more than 25% of health with a roughly 50k health pool like most twinks. This puts it at almost 45% or somewhere around there

I love your posts hahahaha. You’re one of the few twinks always looking for ways to improve every aspect of your toon. Keep doin what you’re doing man, you’ll be the best arcane mage twink there is (aside from me of course) ;)

Thing that sucks is using a 110 that already has profs and not wanting to do alch just for the trinket.

Good point about pvp. wpvp can be very interesting with 120s. I actually had one run away from me today...I did have to blow all my CDs to get him to like 20% though. In BGs, I'd rather play with other twinks or other people who are focused on the objectives, not just how many HKs they can get. I don't have a problem unless it is 3+ others on me. Chain stun/slow/fear really sucks.

I love your posts hahahaha. You’re one of the few twinks always looking for ways to improve every aspect of your toon. Keep doin what you’re doing man, you’ll be the best arcane mage twink there is (aside from me of course) ;)

Thanks brother. We are in this journey together. I hope this community gets much larger than it is now with PVP being much better than 101 was.

truck was off the side of the road in a ditch thursday night. AAA said i was too far out in the boonies for them to give a damn so had to get a friend with his truck and tow straps and a winch and i should probably buy a 4 wheel drive truck after this one is paid off. last night was football and we flippin destroyed the other team at their field.almost doubled their points, their coach got ejected for threatening the refs and in the last quarter alot of their players lost their attitudes and started getting personal fouls. have any of you ever seen a kick off from the opponents 15 yard line?

alch is nice for the trinket AND you can make your own pots/flasks.

truck was off the side of the road in a ditch thursday night. AAA said i was too far out in the boonies for them to give a damn so had to get a friend with his truck and tow straps and a winch and i should probably buy a 4 wheel drive truck after this one is paid off. last night was football and we flippin destroyed the other team at their field.almost doubled their points, their coach got ejected for threatening the refs and in the last quarter alot of their players lost their attitudes and started getting personal fouls. have any of you ever seen a kick off from the opponents 15 yard line?

alch is nice for the trinket AND you can make your own pots/flasks.

Astral are new right? So would require BFA alchemy I’m sure. Haven’t checked if you can get tbh, I’m sure you are. But can you make the pots is the question

Hey buddy I know a little trick with healing pots too is there a DM feature on here

Users who are viewing this thread