< Its Logic > Now Recruiting. Bleeding Hollow (A)

Zinc

Grandfathered
Hi There,

I'm Zinc. I have been twinking since WotLK and have been active in the 29 bracket for about 4 months. I play 2-3 times a week and just generally want to populate the level 29 twink side of the alliance server. I want to get our main premade team going and am looking for anyone interested.

Requirements:
- Curse Voice or Teamspeak
- A level 29/20 Toon on Alliance BH
- Relative knowledge of premade battlegrounds
- Be willing to work with me as well as guildies.

Looking for:
Discipline/Shadow Priests
Restoration Shamans
Arms Warriors
Balance Druid
Windwalker/Brewmaster/Mistweaver Monks
Rogues
Hunters
Holy/Retribution Paladins

Full Funding is available, granted you are a competent player and a good fit for the guild.

If Interested PM me here on TI or add me battle-tag: IGRawr#1414

Last edited by a moderator:
Derailing guild recruitment threads is not okay, one cannot claim ownership of a requirement

For any alliance on Bleedinghollow or planning to transer I recommend this guild tbh. Zinc's the real mvp. Gl with the community :D

Thanks All for the positive reinforcement!

Currently looking for players for our main Wargame team:

LF
1x Disc Priest
1x Restoration Shaman
1x Shadow Priest
1x Enhancement Shaman
1x Arms warrior
1x Balance Druid

Please PM me on the forums or add my battletag: IGRawr#1414

Thank you all.

Bump. ✌️. Yo if you want to be part of a guild that takes winning seriously. Its Logic is for you so check us out. But don't come not ready to work with Zinc. He's easy to work with and will always help you just gotta voice it to him.

Bump.

The guild has a great leader and it's a great place to liven up the twinking experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen a response from you in g-chat after a few attempts on different days. Magicbob seems to be the only one still breathing, and I helped him get Axon VOIP set up a few weeks ago. TBH, with the exception of one or two others on fairly rarely, the guild seems dead so I haven't logged on that toon much lately.

Users who are viewing this thread