its a another rogue, but it's a lvl 24 :)

Grimzee

Legend
been in the works on this 24 rogue for a bit now since 6.0. Unfortunate RNG hasn't been great for me for gloom and gnomergan rings, but i'm going glass cannon build since my friends run with toons with off-heals. Running 346 ap , 18% crit, and 11.5% vers in Bgs and arena. i also have talon and sential blade. its a little different but having fun with it.
so what u think?

Grimzee @ Exodar - Community - World of Warcraft

Your missing 5 more levels and glyphs. Btw MOP called they want their 24 back. Jk

Last edited by a moderator:
no reason for 24, if you want a prestige/show off twink there are far better options than a 24 rogue that most ppl will just smile upon

Nice mog mate +10

However you're better off going to 29, you're just gimping yourself and your team by not leveling to 29 for better gear/access to glyphs.

cool rogue but the spells are too important u should just lvl 5x even if u keep all your stuff the same.

but id just get battlemaster in ther to use with the agm cuz its nice to utilize when human, i always go it if i have the agm to begin with and am human. can always swap it off after using too

Users who are viewing this thread