ITEM Level 40 on Level 1 Eu

Sinnex

hi first time here i dont know if its right place to post but i got something good

Got 2handed Mace that is Bop in my Guild bank Level 1 Can withdraw and use it Stats bellow

Beater's Beat Stick
Item Level 40
Binds when picked up
Two-Hand Mace
24 - 31 Damage Speed 3.60
(7.6 damage per second)
+10 Strength
+15 Stamina
+21 Critical Strike
Durability 100 / 100

Attachments

• dasdasdasdasd.png
    dasdasdasdasd.png
    800.4 KB · Views: 264
Grats, that's a very desirable find. If you plan on selling it, level 1s are probably not going to be your highest paying customers unfortunately. That weapon is bis for more popular brackets above it as well.

If you plan on using it on a level 1, for the love of god don't put it on a warrior unless they have a grandfathered spec. Put it on a paladin instead which isn't gimped by lack of spec (and is in fact buffed)

binds when picked up?

hi first time here i dont know if its right place to post but i got something good

Got 2handed Mace that is Bop in my Guild bank Level 1 Can withdraw and use it Stats bellow

Beater's Beat Stick
Item Level 40
Binds when picked up
Two-Hand Mace
24 - 31 Damage Speed 3.60
(7.6 damage per second)
+10 Strength
+15 Stamina
+21 Critical Strike
Durability 100 / 100

What are looking to sell it for? I’m interested.

Edit - Nvm, I overlooked the EU part *crying*

Last edited:
Yes, it does. Only way to sell it is to ginvite people and let them withdraw.
Must've been boe at some point and changed during a patch while in the gbank, pretty cool

Must've been boe at some point and changed during a patch while in the gbank, pretty cool

This exactly. I have one on a level 10 warrior because of this. It was sent via mail and sitting in his inventory to level into, but once it went BoP I kept it at 10.

sQUoDBf.png

i am still looking for best offers can give guild master to keep it for resell

and ithink Shaman or Pala is best for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread