EU+US It is Possible to Get to Argus on a 101

Tom Ganks

Just get a warlock and 2 other players to summon you.

Benefits of this include being able to use http://www.wowhead.com/item=153113/demons-soulstone and possibly other small things. If you find anything, post here!

Sadly the rep vendors do not appear there, so I'm not sure if obtaining the rep rewards for army of the light is possible

Set your hearthstone there if you fear of it being patched.

flex.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen any mobs so far that scale down. I'll try and see if any rares are lootable. But they aren't showing up with a silver border.
Haven't read much into Argus but if you can use multiple of the Demon's Soulstone you could buy the boon that drops the currency and possibly fill out in 910's like that? not sure however if the boons only drop for stuff on Argus.

Haven't read much into Argus but if you can use multiple of the Demon's Soulstone you could buy the boon that drops the currency and possibly fill out in 910's like that? not sure however if the boons only drop for stuff on Argus.

If the rep vendors are not present, you shouldn't be able to buy the boon on a 101. What you can do is get one of your 110s to apply the boon to boe shoulders (or heirloom shoulders) for any 101+ then send them over

besides, the tokens require 110 to even use.

Haven't seen any mobs so far that scale down. I'll try and see if any rares are lootable. But they aren't showing up with a silver border.

Correction, they ARE showing up as silver, but sadly none have dropped loot for me.

Users who are viewing this thread