Isle Expedition in 1:38min

Damage is pretty sweet. I loved enh sham in Legion myself.

What were the other two? I see that is a lot faster than pulling the island and 3 ppl nuking it down. Takes about 3mins for that.

What were the other two? I see that is a lot faster than pulling the island and 3 ppl nuking it down. Takes about 3mins for that.
The other ones were pulling west and east side and killed them there the same I killed the mobs in the middle ! :)

We had to do a lot of runs to get a small map + the 200% increased crit damage/heal for 5 mins to find the perfect "set up"

Nice effort with the recording but that'd be far from a world record, you guys arent even using gunshoes/gliders/speedpots/bear tartare/3x speed leggos/jetpacks/etc

Even after 1200+ runs, I consider I still have a little bit to learn to determine optimal paths for every different spawns, so I never made a 'world record' attempt, but fastest duo run I remember is 1:10, and I've only tried a handful. With 3 people actually trying properly, under 1min is easy especially on the Dread Chain map.

Of course I dont have videos because I didnt consider it worth recording, but I guess I should

Still cool that you bring attention to this, would be awesome to have some speedruns competition!

Last edited:
Even after 1200+ runs, I consider I still have a little bit to learn to determine optimal paths for every different spawns, so I never made a 'world record' attempt, but fastest duo run I remember is 1:10, and I've only tried a
Last time in your thread you said "~1:30" now the video is online from this guy you've done it of course in 1:10 with TWO man... sounds legit mate

Edit: Easy to proof - record a video and show us a good time

Last time in your thread you said "~1:30" now the video is online from this guy you've done it of course in 1:10 with TWO man... sounds legit mate

Edit: Easy to proof - record a video and show us a good time

Hello,

With the ''~1:30'' I'm guessing you are referring to this:

2:30-3:00m as a group is alright man, but you can get it down to sub 90sec easily if you split and follow optimal routes.

From this thread: https://xpoff.com/threads/reckfuls-12-500-viewers-enjoying-110-content.80624

That was responding to a guy who was confusing 3-4mins solo runs with his 2:30-3:00 3man group runs. I thought 90sec (1:30) was a nice, attainable goal for him. Nothing to do with my runs time.

I expect with great anticipation your run under 1:38min on youtube

The whole reason I posted wasn't to say ''I run faster than you'' to start a confrontation, it was to help you by saying ''you can go much faster than this, items help but it's also about finding optimal paths''.

I was actually looking forward to eventually posting a video of what I consider is an absolute perfect run, but if no one else is taking them seriously, and only people like you are gonna watch, that's a huge let down and there's very little interest for me.

Do you really think acting childish (refering to you and your buddy in my inbox) without even being able discuss the subject willl make me feel like I have to prove something to you? It just makes me want to never come back on this site. Not use my time to create a video that will share my techniques / 'secrets'.

The whole reason I posted wasn't to say ''I run faster than you'' to start a confrontation
There is absolut no confrontation. I'd like competition and if you manage to be faster and record it, im totally fine with it. In that case we are extra motivated to undercut your time again. But for me your answers are childish like

Not use my time to create a video that will expose my techniques / 'secrets'.
Which techniques/secrets? Using radinax gem to pull all and then wait 30 seconds until the mobs come to you?

I just want competition and incentives to improve my/our runs.
My point is beat our time is no problem but trashtalking like "1:10min with only 2 people" is no proof. So no need to be salty

Would a 2man run from the perspective of the person AFK on boat satisfy you? Same map as you posted

If somebody on US wants to record it and post on youtube while being powerleveled / capping weekly on your main, inbox me

Hey dude, is you character on EU or US i got a Geared priest myself trying to find 110 leaderboards for ilvl and best geared characters. But if you are 110 EU Twink
Add my Btag oollie7560#2793

went through all the trouble recording average isle run with a "famous" streamer

I linked one of the most watched channel on twitch, and somehow you think I ''went through all the trouble recording'' myself? What? Please explain

only to register here afterwards to post it and when twinks post faster run u cant even go through with another recording to back up ur thrash talk. let's leave it there :p

Only solo-runs were featured in what I linked, which weren't even supposed to be fast in the first place, just accomodating to the person I was running. How did you come to the conclusion that someone posted runs faster than mine when 1) you're comparing 3man run vs solo run. 2) You've never seen one of my speedrun, whether it is solo, duo or trio.

Brandolini's law is weighing heavily on me here, jesus christ. No idea why you haven't been banned yet with such pathetic trolling attempts and zero-value posts.

Last edited:
do you find the 320/325 gear still drops regularly clearing the instance that fast? have made a few $$ from selling those blues.
also ive done that same first pull a few times and lately ive lost aggro from half the train before i get to the second silver elite. if you run behind that rock thingy its a LoS point.

Last edited:
do you find the 320/325 gear still drops regularly clearing the instance that fast? have made a few $$ from selling those blues.
also ive done that same first pull a few times and lately ive lost aggro from half the train before i get to the second silver elite. if you run behind that rock thingy its a LoS point.
Yes 320/325 gear still drops in Expeditions, i just got Stinkrock Smasher and Rusty captain's Hook.
I also managed to get 4 700 azerite quests in one run :O

Users who are viewing this thread