Island Expedition loot nerf?

So i was running some IE's today and received 2 pets but now i cant learn them. Every time i click on them i get a notice saying "Cant add that to your collection". Anyone else having this issue?

So i was running some IE's today and received 2 pets but now i cant learn them. Every time i click on them i get a notice saying "Cant add that to your collection". Anyone else having this issue?

Did you check to see if you already have the pet collected? Some pets are BOP and I believe you can only have one of them

which pets? the system response for having 3/3 of a pet and trying to add another is “you cant have anymore pets of that type”.
[doublepost=1549456954,1549455005][/doublepost]non elite faceless whatevers hitting for 50k. i only have 44k
[doublepost=1549457701][/doublepost]added kunchong hatchling was 2/3 now 3/3 no problems

The 2 pets i got were Inky and the Kindleweb Spiderling. I have yet to collect either of those pets so they would be 1 of 3 for me.
[doublepost=1549479337,1549478714][/doublepost]i figured it out, i have 1000 pets in my collection. needed to delete some duplicates that i had.

Users who are viewing this thread