is this new meta?

Found this cancerous guy that purposely joins both factions in bg to make sure that Horde has 1 less player and also to have info on were flags are and how many people defending flags in ab. Einsatz-Shazzrah is his horde he purposely afk with and using his elf hunter twink called also Einsatz-pyrewood village. This kinda ruins this bracket atleast for me.

Found this cancerous guy that purposely joins both factions in bg to make sure that Horde has 1 less player and also to have info on were flags are and how many people defending flags in ab. Einsatz-Shazzrah is his horde he purposely afk with and using his elf hunter twink called also Einsatz-pyrewood village. This kinda ruins this bracket atleast for me.

I wouldn't let that discourage you, toxic and troll players exist in every game. Just report him, and keep playing the game.

It's the other way around, he plays the Horde and trolls on the alliance side which he is a dwarf not a Nelf so you're obviously not paying attention. What is your twinks name by the way mate?

Sounds pretty desperate to me. In my experience, people really only enjoy doing that if it gets a rise out of you. Otherwise, they'll get bored eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread