Is there no more "xp-off" ?

That toon has over 10k HKs, suprised you arent calling out the scum for xp debuff exploitation...weird.
This is not accurate to judge whether he is exploiting or not. I am familiar with this because I report every opponent who exploits, but I cannot falsely accused someone without evidence.
If I encounter a toon who has eg. 10k hk for the first time, I will take note of the date/time of that first encounter, and his lvl, and record whenever he appears in the same bg, I will track his hk and winning games, and his lvls.. Losing game contributes very little xp, also noting if he leaves the bg before the game ends or not. Only after quite a number of games in the same bg can you draw a conclusion whether he is using exploit or not. If that player is, then I will submit all these evidence @hacks.. And that's not the end, I will continue to track him for a while to see what happens to his profile account.

A player can have 10k hk and he is not exploiting.. He can already be having 10k as an old toon, and he starts playing again recently, so it's good to do some investigation before labelling someone as using exploits.

Only yesterday, there is a pea brain in the same bg who openly said I was using exploit, just because he sees me so often in the 20-29 bracket.. I only answered had it occurred to him I have over 20 toons (geared in the same way) in that bracket with the same name (name having special characters which makes them look like the same toon) .. He replied "you expect us to believe that".. I don't expect.. I don't even need to convince him shit.. He just a nobody.. So it's good not to jump to conclusion like this pea brain

This is not accurate to judge whether he is exploiting or not. I am familiar with this because I report every opponent who exploits, but I cannot falsely accused someone without evidence.
If I encounter a toon who has eg. 10k hk for the first time, I will take note of the date/time of that first encounter, and his lvl, and record whenever he appears in the same bg, I will track his hk and winning games, and his lvls.. Losing game contributes very little xp, also noting if he leaves the bg before the game ends or not. Only after quite a number of games in the same bg can you draw a conclusion whether he is using exploit or not. If that player is, then I will submit all these evidence @hacks.. And that's not the end, I will continue to track him for a while to see what happens to his profile account.

A player can have 10k hk and he is not exploiting.. He can already be having 10k as an old toon, and he starts playing again recently, so it's good to do some investigation before labelling someone as using exploits.

Only yesterday, there is a pea brain in the same bg who openly said I was using exploit, just because he sees me so often in the 20-29 bracket.. I only answered had it occurred to him I have over 20 toons (geared in the same way) in that bracket with the same name (name having special characters which makes them look like the same toon) .. He replied "you expect us to believe that".. I don't expect.. I don't even need to convince him shit.. He just a nobody.. So it's good not to jump to conclusion like this pea brain
Merlin that's kinda creepy stalkerish style I like it

Merlin that's kinda creepy stalkerish style I like it
:D:D:D i forgotten to add .. when submitting to @hacks, video and photos will be good addition to your evidence .. sometimes they have that purple red logo next to pic, need to make sure your video and photos show that

Users who are viewing this thread