US Is there a way to get timewarped badges as 20?

Dimitri

Grandfathered
Captura de pantalla (592).png
Captura de pantalla (594).png
Captura de pantalla (590).png
Captura de pantalla (591).png
Captura de pantalla (593).png

Maybe you can only buy them during the anniversary? It seems they're related to the upcoming AV event.
possibly?

But, even when we had access to the timewalking vendors, tooltips for gear would scale down but you still couldnt buy it. This may be different. It'd be sweet if it was. I can go check here in a bit.

So, yeah, you can get Timewarped Badges only during the WoW anniversary on a lvl20.
But anyway, Blibli just blocked the timewarped vendors for lvl20 with 8.2.5 ... so even if we *were* able to buy those, it's too late now ... :'(

[EDIT] This is true, but unrelated to that NPC whose existence was unknown to me, so skip this post!!!!!

Last edited:
So, yeah, you can get Timewarped Badges only during the WoW anniversary on a lvl20.
But anyway, Blibli just blocked the timewarped vendors for lvl20 with 8.2.5 ... so even if we *were* able to buy those, it's too late now ... :'(
For some reason this vendor we can still purchase items, so long as u have TW badges and Honor tokens.

Well, I confirm you can buy them with a pure F2P, I just bought two daggers for my rogue.
Currently testing their proc rate. Might show up on my armory a bit later :rolleyes:
How'd you get badges on a pure f2p? I thought you could only get them through mail from previous anniverssary?

And when will the vendors be active on retail?

Last edited:
How'd you get badges on a pure f2p? I thought you could only get them through mail from previous anniverssary?

And when will the vendors be active on retail?
timewarped badges have been available to pure F2P during the anniversary event for... 3 years? 2 years? via a daily quest during the event.

This vendor is currently active and, since the cats out of the bag, the gear is purchasable by level 20s, provided you have the right currency.

Users who are viewing this thread