Is there a viable way to farm honor at 20?

CroyeTchor

Hello, just a simple question : as a person who rarely plays PvP (currently honor level 6) how do I do to get honor efficiently enough. I'm also reaaaaly bad so I'm more often than not a burden in bg's.

I currently do random bg's while levelling alts which grants me 75-375 per bg with an average queue timer of 10-20 min depending on the time of the day (with some bg's aborting due to the low number of people in).
It means roughly 200 honor per hour from what I experienced but I doubt I can do any better in 20-29 bg's (as a f2p Horde). My goal is honor level 10 for now in order to get this sweet, sweet, Resto Shaman artifact appearance (I mean have you ever looked at it, it does wonder with the ICC set we can buy in Northrend Dalaran). So I need about 35000 honor which would take me a week worth of /played, not taking in consideration the levelling time to 10 for each new alt. I know that for most of you honor levels were a byproduct of just pvp'ing but if anybody has an idea I'll take.

I know the anniversary Korrak event is a good way if not the best way to do it but right now it's gone and not coming again soon.
So basically, do you know if there is any event to speed this honor gain up, some sort of quest we could do or any farm outside of bg's (world PvP perhaps?).

Thanks in advance

Well as F2P you either que those boring bgs all day long until you reach your goals or you kill your other accs over and over in open world. This does require good pc/multiple accounts or just a lot of friends to do and can be kinda against ToS ? I am not sure I just know that people do something similar with those WoD Nemesis quests.

I tried but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I missed a quest or something. Thanks anyways
Oh well, good ol' bg's it is I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread