Is there a tool to help predict scaled up stats?

CedTruz

Hey!
As the title suggests, i'm looking for a tool to help predict my stats after scaling up from 20 to 29 once i enter BG. Does something like this exist? Or is there a scaling formula you can use to manually predict your stats?
Thank you! <3

You can probably math it out if you have access to BG already, just figure out how much rating = % of stat.

Say 4 crit rating gives you 1% crit at level 20, that same 4 rating will simply give you less at 29 so you'd need to find out how much crit rating gives 1% at 29 and then math that out... it'll at least give you a good idea on the values.

It's all about the rating value (the big number when you mouseover the stat on your sheet) and how much of the stat that value gives at each level. Except for scaling enchants and possibly bonus stats per level from being bumped to 29, your stat rating value will be the same at both levels because your gear itself is static... your 10 crit rating from your chest armor simply gives 10 rating regardless of level - the amount that total value gives just decreases as you go up in level.

It's also possible that different classes/specs scale differently, i'm not 100% on that. I just wanted to at least give you an idea to work with and not just see your question go unanswered, it's a good question. ;)

There should also be diminishing returns on your values at some point, just meaning that you get less return on the rating as the values get higher and higher... so I'm not sure there's just one simple formula to figure it al out.

There should also be diminishing returns on your values at some point, just meaning that you get less return on the rating as the values get higher and higher... so I'm not sure there's just one simple formula to figure it all out.

I think Blizz added diminishing returns after 30%. Old October posts:
In the second page, they mention: "Note that for Mastery, we are talking about Mastery Points instead of percentages, since every class has a different conversion of Mastery Points to Mastery%." To another post: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/how-mastery-works-world-of-warcraft

I'm very lazy (and ignorant!) on reading stuff like the above, so may or may not be what you're looking for. I'm moreso "casting polymorph, fear, and flash heal feel like they're taking too long, add 10-15% haste outside" or "Disc priest--get to 20+% haste outside."

Hey!
As the title suggests, i'm looking for a tool to help predict my stats after scaling up from 20 to 29 once i enter BG. Does something like this exist? Or is there a scaling formula you can use to manually predict your stats?
Thank you! <3

So I'm gearing a 20 atm. I just sometimes turn exp on and join a BG to look at my stats. Then /afk before the BG starts, no exp gained. Then back to exp off for farming gear.

Some enchants / tinkers change dramatically. Spinal healing injector goes from a 400 hp heal @lvl 20 to a 1200 hp heal @lvl 29 inside a BG.

Just estimate a 12% loss before 30% - 16% loss after 30%. if you are under 10% on a stat it does not matter anyway. It's rough, but that is what I noticed stacking.

Thanks a lot for the replies guys! Iv'e done what @Warglave said and entered a few BG's with xp on, swapping around my stat %'s etc each time, and have some idea of how to predict it now! Now just need to wait for my sub to expire so i can play some BG's :D

Users who are viewing this thread