Is the the Krom'gar headgear currently available at level 25 or 26?

Tinkerton

Legend
As the topic says: is the Krom'gar headgear from Stonetalon (eg http://www.wowhead.com/item=57517 ) theoretically available at level 25 or at level 26?

The reason I ask is wether a drop in five or six levels of the minimum levels of Quests would make this available at 20, and because I currently have no active P2P account and don't want to give Blizz more incentive to keep things as (broken as) they currently are by re-activating one of my accounts.

Thanks in advance.

Quote from that wowhead link under comments

If any 19 Twinks are looking at this guys stuff, don't bother. The ranks you need to purchase from this quartermaster are rewards from quests not available until lvl 24+ as far as I could tell.

no lucks for 19s or 20s :/

Hi Junes.

I know they aren't currently available to 19/20's, the question is basically how many levels the minimum levels of the Stonetalon Quests should drop to make them available to 20's.

It turns out that across the blogosphere, quiet a few people share my disappointment in The Shattering having removed the Orange/Red Quests from the 'old world' part of the game. Dropping the minimum level of non-Instance Quests by five or six levels would bring them back, and additionally solve/alliviate gear-issues to boot, without Blizzard having to do a lot of work.

But, again, for this to 'work' for the 20's, it should become clear wether a drop of five or of six levels are needed - and at least in my experience WoWhead isn't always that accurate with these sorts of things, hence the hope that s.o. could Lock a toon at 25 to see wether he can do the Quests that allow to purchase the Helm, and, if not, if it's 26 (a blanket drop of 7 levels is unlikely and would seriously shake the game up)

Would really be helpful if someone could check the exact current levels out. Supposedly the Horde Stonetalon Quests are some of the most entertaining post-Shattering so should be fun enough on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread