EU+US is the queu time worth the bg?

h.o.t.h

Grandfathered
The queu time for bgs is like 20 mins for 15 min bg, and its usually to fight against surv hunters that just kill u with 2 spells. Like seriously the skill it takes to play surv hunters is like banging ur head against the keyboard. thats why I stopped playing this bracket. why do ppl still try to twink? its only like 5%increase in stats. gimme ur thoughts

Yes I quit 20-29 for the same reasons. Long queues and survival hunters this expac or BM / feral last expac.

The solution for me was to twink at 99. 5-6 min queues as alliance (with 40 mans blocked) and in between queues I just aoe farm for gold / art power / BIS boe epics. Honestly it's the best twinking experience I've had since lvl 60's could do exp-on AV in BC.

@99 that stat difference is quite large. Up to 15% from gear (ilvl 757 BIS minus 605 base = 152 ilvls = 15.2% increase in stats). Now add in a artifact ability and a easy 13-16 art traits verse people with zero....twinking at 99 is huge.

Downsides include - PIA leveling to 99 and some specs / classes are total trash in instanced pvp (hpal, dh, arms war, maybe some others that I don't know about). You only get 1 artifact spec at 99 so you have zero room for error.

If the queues are consistenly 15min then I usually go to 19s for the remainder of the evening because it really isn't worth the wait.

However, Friday evening as well as weekends usually give more frequent pops of around 5-8min so in that case I would stick around

how is arms weak?

Well it's not as bad as hpal / dh. I was fighting a twink (270k+ hp) arms war on my twink disc today and he couldn't get me below 90% hp even with all his CD's popped. Couldn't dps through attonement healing. That may just be disc being OP and not so much arms being weak. True I've only seen 2 twink arms warriors but neither seemed to do much dmg to anyone.

Anytime a warrior is top dmg or near top dmg, it's fury from my experience.

Last edited:
no.
during day time it is 60 min+
those which pops are full of same people over and over rolling fotm.

as alternative
Few people play 100s on battlechest if you got it.
Endgame always an option.

Nope

I really think they need to remove AV from lower level brackets.. Too many people passing through leveling.

Users who are viewing this thread