EU+US Is Pre Legion gear still good?

• Thread starter Pre Legion gear viability
  • Start date

Pre Legion gear viability

Hey!

It's been a long while since I've played and was thinking about starting up again.

I haven't played since legion and I farmed a lot of legion gear off the world event before the legion release and was wondering if it was still viable.

Any information would be wonderful!

Thanks in advance

Here's a link on one of my characters for ref. on gear

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/gabiqt

Out of curiosity, what brackets aren't dead? I've got a 70 rogue, and a 39 deleted hunter I might be able to revive Just thinking about jumping back in, haven't hardcore twinked since classic up until I accidentally leveled my 49 healer priest to 50 upon discovering a new zone or something stupid

Hey!

It's been a long while since I've played and was thinking about starting up again.

I haven't played since legion and I farmed a lot of legion gear off the world event before the legion release and was wondering if it was still viable.

Any information would be wonderful!

Thanks in advance

Here's a link on one of my characters for ref. on gear

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/gabiqt
29s don't really pop much currently, but I'm sure they will eventually again. Now it's mostly 20s, either on veteran or starter accounts. :)

To note though, the white items with high iLevel are completely useless again. Stats matter again now!

The Fel Forged stuff is all still pretty good, though you can get some epic replacements from quest rewards now. Almost all quest rewards have a chance to be upgraded to rare or epic, so many of those are best in slot.

20s are arguably the most active bracket, right now.

110s are active, and 19s are pretty active as well.

With the change in players with XP On being segregated from players with it turned off again, means that most brackets have now lost a lot of activity and had slower queues.

29s don't really pop much currently, but I'm sure they will eventually again. Now it's mostly 20s, either on veteran or starter accounts. :)

To note though, the white items with high iLevel are completely useless again. Stats matter again now!

The Fel Forged stuff is all still pretty good, though you can get some epic replacements from quest rewards now. Almost all quest rewards have a chance to be upgraded to rare or epic, so many of those are best in slot.

20s are arguably the most active bracket, right now.

110s are active, and 19s are pretty active as well.

With the change in players with XP On being segregated from players with it turned off again, means that most brackets have now lost a lot of activity and had slower queues.

Yeah I was wondering about that, kinda makes my character look silly haha.

I might just wait til Classic WoW comes out to do any twinking or playing.

Thanks for the helpful info. though!

Yeah I was wondering about that, kinda makes my character look silly haha.

I might just wait til Classic WoW comes out to do any twinking or playing.

Thanks for the helpful info. though!
No problem!
Can't wait for Classic, myself.

Though I will say, it was a pretty weird time when they had it just be iLevel matter, and we all had random white gear and stuff with bad stats that had a super high iLevel. :)

Users who are viewing this thread