EU+US Is my toon still acceptable in bfa?

If you don't care staying 'pure F2P', you can join Veterans. There're nice guides around.
Things have changed. Epic item farming etc..Check forum before decide anything.
Good Luck!

Just came back. Can i still play my toon?

I mean, no one's gonna ban you or anything.

As @LecolaEU said, you can turn your account into a veteran by buying the game once then letting the sub expire. It's essentially buy to play, but no further payments. It has its pros and cons, major pros would include you can get gear, enchants and consumables when you're in your paid month. Major con would be that you lose all that 'pure f2p' exclusivity, but if you're in just for PvP and nothing else, you should consider going vet. Most F2Ps turned into vet, I and a few others stayed F2P, your choice.

Apart from that, quest rewards can proc upgrades now, to rare and epic. You can get some sweet stats off of it.

Check the armory and latest page or two of f2p and vet forum categories and you'll be up to speed.

You got some cool GFd stuff, I'd stick to that toon whatever you do. First thing to do would probably be upgrading all your gear from leather, hunters can wield mail now at 20.

I mean, no one's gonna ban you or anything.

As @LecolaEU said, you can turn your account into a veteran by buying the game once then letting the sub expire. It's essentially buy to play, but no further payments. It has its pros and cons, major pros would include you can get gear, enchants and consumables when you're in your paid month. Major con would be that you lose all that 'pure f2p' exclusivity, but if you're in just for PvP and nothing else, you should consider going vet. Most F2Ps turned into vet, I and a few others stayed F2P, your choice.

Apart from that, quest rewards can proc upgrades now, to rare and epic. You can get some sweet stats off of it.

Check the armory and latest page or two of f2p and vet forum categories and you'll be up to speed.
Alright thanks ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread