Is Lag7 undetectable by WoW Classic Anti-Cheat?

Is Lag7 Undetectable by WoW Classic Anti-cheat?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Fix This?

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KPI

Vengeful Gladiator
Rumors from a community discord server have peaked my interest, players have been using Lag-Manipulation since day one of wow classic launch from unlimited sprint on rogues to Forever existing Beserker Rage on warriors, these players have not received any punishment by blizzard almost 2 months after classic wow was re-officially released.

Does this make the use of Lag7 ok?

*This Information was Provided from the guild <Gamebreakers-Firemaw-Alliance> you can find a link to their discord and website below for more information.

Discord Link: discord.gg/V2GZ26Q

Website Link: gamebreakers.dk

Last edited:
It may not have been caught yet, but as a 3rd party tool if it's caught it will result in an immediate perma ban. If it becomes popular I can guarantee it will be detected. Do as you like with that information : )

we will still kill you.
You still have friends, even after
Code:
/Gdisband

Please take your tongue out of my ass, and stop speaking like a ventriloquist.
"The comment above is not breaking Xpoff code of conduct because we're all twinks"

You still have friends, even after
Code:
/Gdisband

Please take your tongue out of my ass, and stop speaking like a ventriloquist.
"The comment above is not breaking Xpoff code of conduct because we're all twinks"

Sounds like a cope for having to use laghacks to compete.

You do realize that "Classic WoW" is nothing more than Retail that has been stripped down to basically a Vanilla WoW emulator? That means, yes, they see all that shit. Why wouldn't they be able to detect actually hacking software after operating this game for over 15 years.

And if you're talking about Archvaldorhacks (sp?), you do realize that dude has been banned repeatedly for doing that stuff right?

Lastly, why would you want to cheat at a video game, fear you're not capable of winning without cheating? I have no issue with using the game mechanics in unique ways that Blizz didn't intend for, as long as it's not against EULA, but to outright use 3rd party software to literally hack the game is plain stupid. Same goes for the idiots that used to DDoS Twink Tourney's to ensure they won.

Reactions: MYT
Just by opening battlenet alone, Blizzard has their spyware running. Just FYI. The reason why you don't see people get banned instantly, is because they ban in waves. It's good to collect huge amounts of data before issuing a ban. That way you'll find better methods for detecting and tracing what you need to ban in the future etc. Especially because as Blizzard gets smarter, so does the programs/hacks that are used.

This nails it. It also helps them better protect against accidentally banning people who just have shitty internet when banning people who are obviously lag hacking
Yeah.

They pretty much always have done things in large ban waves, and specifically target certain programs in doing such.

Meaning all these people enjoying it now, will all be banned when said wave comes.

Reactions: KPI
To add on here, it kind of been confirmed that blizz watches us. So basically, adding this on here could alert them what to look for.

Unless you want to make an argument that Classic uses a different anti-cheat than retail it will be detectable on Classic.
Was the only thing that made sense when thinking about it yea, since the difference and time-lapse between classic and retail is something like 7 Expacks, and 250+ patches if not more between the two.

From a normal player, we don't know how much of the internal core of the game was modified or if it even was.
Multi-boxing wasn't even an issue until TBC when people took the attention to forums, blizzard basically ruled off the use of the 3rd party program "Hotkey" in-function with multi-boxing ok.

Aside from all this, the EULA was revised and editing in June of 2018
"Yes I am aware the new EULA are still in place for our re-released WoW Classic"
https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/lega...500a402ea/blizzard-end-user-license-agreement

The lag manipulation applications were very popular and very effective during global world events or massive battlegrounds.

blizzard is probably not rolling the watcher program they ran back in van wow and BC in classic wow or TBC. i would say program was dropped long ago and would not work with the server service they use now, along with the sharding system or the CRZ system, in retail WOW.

scripts in retail WOW now is hogs gone wild. scripts labeled as weak auras are also being used in classic TBC pve and pvp, would have gotten you banned. blizz is in dilligaf mode now

only time these are disallowed or checked on is MDI and AWC. on PTR when they did full raid testing of all bosses using players, blizzard used to speak up on what they did not want used. RWC is not blizz event, but in the past they did crack down on some addons/scripts.

Imagine asking this as a serious question.. Guy's can i cheat if blizzard don't notice? ‍♂️ I hope they ban em all permanently, purge the bracket of the salt and shake mod to win community.
If you need external help to play,
I think we all know the real issue there.

The lag manipulation applications were very popular and very effective during global world events or massive battlegrounds.
You went through 2-3 years of other posts to post on this one. :FeelsLagMan: :haHAA:

Will a Mod please lock or close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread