Is it worth it?

id recommend making the twink on ur server and transferring to an east coast hub server. with all the stuff u need

I play on US- Grobbulus Horde. It’s not one of the listed realms as having any twink guilds on it. With that being said, is it worth rolling on a potentially dead realm or is it only worth it to play on one with an already established guild.

hopefully will be back to the twink scene soon.

stewjob
Grobb is a good server, my man. It's far from dead. There is tons of WPVP, and a lot going on. I have a few toons there, and always something to do.

You'll be fine, promise. But if you really want to find a more active 19 scene, you can always ask for help funding/runs on another server. :)

If you're going to self fund roll on your main server and transfer to a server where you can play with a group.

Generally East is preferred, they have more guilds and activity, but West is far from dead.

Ignore all these people and go West Coast. Why would you actively encourage to make the queues worse by telling people to go East? Use your small brains people.

because there isnt enough activity to allow for 2 bgs worth of active queues

What are you babbling about kid? Were getting queues everyday on West coast, Hordes just losing on west coast that's why you kids are telling people go East.

You can't win so you run lmao. PLEASE send the best Horde twinks to west coast and stop running.

I'm just repeating the general consensus as I roll a twinker on east. Twinks have always had to deal with adversity during migration but history shows that those unwilling to chase competition are the ones who are afraid

Users who are viewing this thread