Is it possible..... (Suffixed Gear on Beta)

Conwaytwitty

Grandfathered
Been seeing a common issue in the forums here about suffixed items being nerfed to trash on the beta. I just wanted to raise a question about this cuz I don't play the beta. I understand the just of how this works. Ppl copy chars onto the beta with gf'd suffix gear and see that changes have been made to them where the suffix is no longer there. However, my question is, is it possible that blizz's beta for bfa can atm only identify items on characters in a way that they only display the stats they have on their most updated version? For example: a pair of gf'd revelosh bracers with +12 ap on them have normalized stats of 6 agi/int and 9 stam from 7.3.5, then they have the gf'd stat of 12 ap, so is it possible the beta only shows the normalized stats of 6 agi/int and 9 stam atm and later when the actual patch releases everything will show up normally. I ask this cuz I feel like the gf'd gear and the most updated gear have entirely different item ID's and it is weird to me why blizz would go out of their way to find unobtainable gear from the past (which may not even be on any sort of database anymore) and nerf it; I feel like if they truly wanted to do that they would have done it when 7.3.5 came out or even in the way back when things were getting gf'd in cata. There is something that doesn't add up with this suffix thing on the beta to me. Idk maybe I'm way off....I just hope that blizz changes their mind, if this nerf is true, cuz I spent a lot of time farming for green lens and aquamarine signets. So if this nerf happens, ima lose my shit on an insane lvl…...

Users who are viewing this thread