EU+US Is iLevel worth it?

Gixxer66

Legend
I'm not sure the gain from iLevel stacking is worthwhile, I haven't got to BiS yet but the gain I'm seeing is minimal to say the least.

Armoury - I'll try and leave my iLevel gear on. In a BG I see +1 Int and +3 Stam over Questing / World Gear. I need to check if using a Darkmoon Draught amplifies the difference or not.

If not for my Horde 39, I'll probably stick with Dungeon / Questing gear

Bis ilvl gear don't rly change your stats as 39 ! You can keep your actual gear :)

From a stats standpoint, it's not worthwhile. Even a single consumable will get you more stats than BiS gear. But that's twinking -- adding up all the little advantages. And listen to @Stabilt -- the wand really adds more stats, because it triggers something in the stat template. We don't know why, but you'll see it for sure.

Gone with the Wand instead of the i37 mace - gained about 9 / 10 int. Thought I'd screenied the character screen but didn't.

@lild pre-legion the 2 Stam 2 Int item may have been better with scaling :) There's a whole lot of effort involved for 1 int and 3 Stam, when food and a pot gives you far more return on investment.

Last edited:
Ultimatively its what Rise said, `tis Twinking and we do anything for dat 1 extra stat

No, it isn't. If you have gold, then buy some whites that will raise your stm by like 2. Outside of that, go for a decent mog > 1 extra stm. It's a good tradeoff.
If thats your cup o`tea, by any means go for it. An extra stat is an extra stat, tho

I like to have his ilvl gear for shits n gigs but your best bet is to stock up on his consumables. I see my best results when I have on my versa food and agi pots
Obviously. Now, whoever did decide that it was a smart idea to have those still ..

If thats your cup o`tea, by any means go for it. An extra stat is an extra stat, tho

Obviously. Now, whoever did decide that it was a smart idea to have those still ..

It should never come down to 20 extra health. I suppose that's part of being a perfectionist for perfection sake, though.

That`s weird.
According to the Permissions system you should be able to

BIS is BIS, if you aren't going for max possible stats you aren't a true twink at heart :p

Stack iLvL for extra HP and base stat for your class, it alllll adds up because if you do that and then pop consumbales, that makes it all worth it.

I love seeing that I have the most HP in the current game I'm in over people who decided not to go for that extra stat increase, makes me feel all tingly lol.

Do it or don't but you're better off doing it.

BIS is BIS, if you aren't going for max possible stats you aren't a true twink at heart :p

Stack iLvL for extra HP and base stat for your class, it alllll adds up because if you do that and then pop consumbales, that makes it all worth it.

I love seeing that I have the most HP in the current game I'm in over people who decided not to go for that extra stat increase, makes me feel all tingly lol.

Do it or don't but you're better off doing it.

Depends on what you value more as a modern day twink. Looks, or a very minor increase in hp that has about a 99.99% chance to never save you from actually dying. I'm also talking more about arenas. I guess with consumable stacking it's marginally better.

Users who are viewing this thread