EU+US Is Enhancement any good?

Lebowski

Legend
Just curious... I feel like I've only seen a few since I started messing around in the 20-29 bracket, but that doesn't mean they're not out there or they're bad (necessarily, ha). Anyone have one, play one, or play with one? I just want to know what their damage is like and if it would even be worth messing around on one, or just save my time and not bother.

Thanks in advance for any insight on this unicorn spec.

Ask Zuro, oh wait :^). Spec is pretty fun and stormstrike is ok, but they removed the instant heal which is sad. But dmg is above fury Warrior and more on the level of a outlaw Rogue i would say :^)

tK9IWpW.png

3nVhklT.png

XbL8tMk.png

yaihqd0.png

UkCqAq3.png

VjgcUWj.png

6mHJrI6.png

wq92h6o.png

0B8JObH.png

okay w/e that's enough basically what i'm saying is play it, it's fun and looks wicked radical too c^ :

Yes

it's a survival hunter with heals and a silence, if you're lucky enough with hot hand procs

when i get to my pc i can show some screenshots enhance is wonderful
Interesting. And nice screenshots — don't believe I've ever been in a BG with you, but impressive nonetheless. I like seeking out specs that are more unique to the bracket and Enhance definitely seems to fit the bill. I think if it was really "Survival Hunter with heals", there would be WAY more though, haha.

Was also looking at Windwalker, as the only really good one I've seen in the bracket is Rektluse and he tears it up. Tough to choose between the two.

Yes

it's a survival hunter with heals and a silence, if you're lucky enough with hot hand procs

when i get to my pc i can show some screenshots enhance is wonderful
And don't you go OOM after like 4 Healing Surges? It says it takes like a quarter of your mana per cast.

Enh is actually very good atm, sadly ww just gets demolished by survs but Enh stands. a chance

Enh was boss mode in WOD @ 29. Ret>Enh nowadays by far.
Is it generally agreeable amongst the 20-29 twinkling community that Ret is better than Enhancement?

I feel like Ret and Surv were absolutely in a class of their own with no competition like 4 months ago. Survival still definitely is, but Ret seems to have fallen off for some reason.

Is it generally agreeable amongst the 20-29 twinkling community that Ret is better than Enhancement?

I feel like Ret and Surv were absolutely in a class of their own with no competition like 4 months ago. Survival still definitely is, but Ret seems to have fallen off for some reason.
Ret fell off cuz it received a slight nerf to its stat template and blade of justice in pvp.

Users who are viewing this thread