Is anyone planning on playing the new 39 bracket in Shadowlands?

I'm currently getting everything completed on my 99 rogue so that I have a good start on 39s in SL. Here's hoping there's a community for it.

39s will be a blast! Just need enough people to get some events going. Was thinking of using the old 99s communities I made which were pretty active in legion / bfa, but so many people leveled out of the bracket and what not, so I decided to make a new bnet one, already got a few folks - https://blizzard.com/invite/kMlqELphB4Y. Looking forward to playing with / against ya!

Are you preparing in any way? I avoided doing as many quests as possible, leveling a fresh rogue to 99. I'm xp locked right now, trying to get Direbrew trinkets, but they wont drop (done about 20 runs now). I got my legion weapon unlocked, but it's terrible on the PTR, though I imagine once I can socket it that will change.

There's been a lotta prep haha. So at the moment it seems like gems are king - those gems being the heroic bc dungeon gems. Those in combination with the best gem gear we can get - mythic SoO gear.

There's also a couple pieces of gem gear you can get from ToT that have sockets - the cloak with 1 and the boots with 2. If you're an agility class, the 2 socket cape from firelands is bis.

So yeah farm up as many heroic gems as you can and farm soo and tot. It remains to be seen how good azerite gear will be from bfa quests, but they look preeeetty good. Like bis type of good. Although the majority if the traits are trash lol.

I'm thinking about it. I happened to have a couple of old 90s from when SoO was current (the one time I did raiding in WoW), and I wanted to see what gearing ended up looking like for the SL 39 bracket.

will there be enough at 39 to warrant making a character and queueing? last thing anyone needs is another dead bracket.

though I would personally really like it if SL-39s became popular.

will there be enough at 39 to warrant making a character and queueing? last thing anyone needs is another dead bracket.

though I would personally really like it if SL-39s became popular.

If the difference between 30 and 39 isnt too massive theres hundreds of Herald toons at 30 to fills up the bracket if you can convince them to pvp.

I have a DH from legion prepatch at 99 with stage 6 of 6 boa glaives. I've been collecting from mythic SoO and other places to prep.

I also have a lvl 90 hunter with legendary cloak/meta gem. Although the legendary cloak doesnt work in pvp, the capacitance meta gem is very good.

I have a DH from legion prepatch at 99 with stage 6 of 6 boa glaives. I've been collecting from mythic SoO and other places to prep.

I also have a lvl 90 hunter with legendary cloak/meta gem. Although the legendary cloak doesnt work in pvp, the capacitance meta gem is very good.
cloak worked in Korraks so there is hope for us with it :)

your DH will be god in SL

cloak worked in Korraks so there is hope for us with it :)

your DH will be god in SL
upload_2020-9-28_17-24-37.png

yeah, this is it. scales to ilvl 50 on ptr. ill throw dancing steel on both of them. cant atm as dancing steel requires ilvl <=136, but on ptr its <=50

so, I am still wondering, beyond the handful of people that have viewed/posted in this, is anyone going to twink in SL at all -- specifically 39?

Looks really good to me, but, I don't wanna afk slow walk in durotar at 3 am alone ................. again

so, I am still wondering, beyond the handful of people that have viewed/posted in this, is anyone going to twink in SL at all -- specifically 39?

Looks really good to me, but, I don't wanna afk slow walk in durotar at 3 am alone ................. again
Based on what I'm seeing and hearing, there should be enough people to have weekly wargames. A lot seem to still be leveling and gearing now though. I also don't want to have to go through the BFA experience of doing nothing again as well lol.

I'm prepping my 99 DK for 39s just incase they pop! Here's hoping!

my 99 resto druid is already kinda prepared so if queues start happening I might try to queue up from time to time, hope its possible to make it work! Most of the times these things die out though :(.

my 99 resto druid is already kinda prepared so if queues start happening I might try to queue up from time to time, hope its possible to make it work! Most of the times these things die out though :(.
stay in durotar with whatever warmode setting twinks usually use
or goldshire w/e it is
look good, don't say dumb things/have a good mog
people will ask, tell them there are games, it'sfun/etc

can work

Something ive been thinking about both maybe could be a viable thing but also for transmogs. Would Shadowmourne be viable for us after squish??

Just like if wanted to rogues ect could use glaives in the 29 bracket? That is if the legendaries squish the same as normal?

Users who are viewing this thread