Is 69s a Thing?

tome4444

Did this end up happening? Considering twinking in the level 69 bracket in the Americas, but a little worried since this forum is so dead. Are there ever any games?

did about 15 bgs while leveling to 70. ran into one twink and he wasn’t that OP to be honest. i had all blue gemmed gear and he wasnt blowing me alway. just my .02
[doublepost=1626384385,1626383837][/doublepost]twinks are dead at all brackets atm from what ive seen. people are enjoying the f out of tbc end game arenas and wpvp is lit. i have twinks at 19,39,39 in tbc atm and most wue times are bad.

It should he the most active bracket, being just before level cap. People use it to farm honor before 70 too, because it's hard at 70 with crap gear fighting premades.

I have a 5 man multibox team on Horde benediction for gearing 69 twinks. My planned 69 warlock is level 63 at the moment. I'm in the guild Forty Niners, but I'm much more interested in 69s and perhaps 59 than the lower levels. Hit up someone for a guild invite if you are interested. I work second shift EST, so I'm on very late.

You'll need to get your own gold though.

Edit: This offer is now rescinded. I have kept these accounts subbed for too long now. I've helped about 5 others gear their 69 in some compacity.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured 60-69 would be booming for the honour grind pre 70, back during the first tbc launch I sat 69 on my mage for a weeks just farming gear before I hit 70. I remember my guild getting mad at me for it because I wanted to play my mage instead of tank raids lol.

I am currently gearing my 68 hunter for 69. Topping the BG charts already and planning to do wpvp once i get all my gear! BGs take anywhere from 5-30 minutes to pop. Im on Fairbanks H if anyone else is there.

Couple games are still going on as of September. But doesn’t take long to get into one, maybe 5-8 minutes. Seems to be a decent amount of twinks from the hardcore, casual twinks, and just levellers. Im on Rattlegore and seem to be the only 69 twink as far as I’ve seen. Actually enjoying my time so far in the BGs than raiding.

But doesn’t take long to get into one, maybe 5-8 minutes

69s is definitely fun but queue times outside of prime time are borderline non-existent (US). There's a good 10 hrs or so of the day with either zero games or only a couple. So I had to quit since I mostly play US off-peak. Had to go back to lvl 20 retail twinking since games are 24/7.

I've had insta pops in the bracket so far on my Ally warrior. Was wondering if anyone has managed to score a primal nether in advance of the engy goggles coming out. I'm doing pickup dungeons and trying to pay people off to pass on it when it drops but it's quite the ordeal so far.

I have my primal nether from spamming BM with my multibox team. Got it in about 12 runs. Took 7 runs to get one from BM for my guildy. There is talk of getting a heroic key and bribing people for the nether (apparently a 69 CAN enter heroics), but I've yet to hear of anyone doing it. The drop chance off normal is 5-8%. Normal sethekk is lower, like 3%.

Looks like the best way I'm hearing is to get Revered with Cenarion Expedition to get the H key to Underbog. Then, apparently Warlocks sell loot from there and you can buy a Nether by getting summoned to last boss. Wow when I say it out loud it doesn't seem so easy lol, but it's the most surefire way.

Any alliance/horde guilds active in 69s? I have one on each faction with my alliance only needing 1 item and technically only needing two items, possibly three if you count a primal for goggles.

BTW I was able to get the heroic key to Coilfang zones and paid a warlock for a Nether from Slave Pens. Offered 400 in LFG chat, got an instant response (may have over paid hehe) and had my nether an hour later.

Users who are viewing this thread