• i don't know

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • meh

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • probably

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first i get word from my work to get oil for my car due to oil either skyrocketing or non-existent.

second, i get word from my folks about getting food/drinks for 2 weeks due to shortage coming up.

... is 2021 gonna be this bad as 2020 now?

i dont think 2020 was that bad but on the other side, I live in a country that haven't had any lockdowns so

but yes, 2021 will prob be the same, according to all the globalists, the world will be different from now on :)

My city has absolute zero room for any new Covid patients and the cases still are increasing. That's both the private and the public hospitals!

Even if vaccination starts before this month ends, the pandemic should continue for some time, because (1) there's not enough vaccine for everyone; (2) not everyone will take it, for one reason or another.

Back at Christmas I heard french authorities were orienting people to not retake their normal activities for at least 6 months from now. I don't know the precise medical reasons, but I guess immunization would be that fast and cautious is still needed.

Unless señor Trump does anything even more stupid, it doesn't seem like we will see major global political problems, at least in this year's first half.

However, many countries will still face their own domestic problems, involving the economic challenges of rebuilding. Keep in mind that many old work activities should disappear and workers could be even more explored due to the lack of homework regulations.

Also,we should see major incoming concentration problems, as poor people got unemployed, sick etc. and many small business didn't have the money to endure lockdowns, as they operated on very tight budgets.

The two problems 2021 will face that I don't think anyone truly grasps the gravity of how bad they (may) become is Personal/Business Bankruptcies and Evictions. Homelessness is already an epidemic in Merica and it's about to get much worse. The Govt can't hold a moratorium on Evictions forever.

be afraid of everything all the time!
Na, I’ve seen nightmares worse than this. We’ll pull through.

Unless señor Trump does anything even more stupid, it doesn't seem like we will see major global political problems, at least in this year's first half.
The fact family words are now banned like M*}%^], F*+#%=, S@^%*#, and B*#%+^ ... kind of shows what position we are in now.

The two problems 2021 will face that I don't think anyone truly grasps the gravity of how bad they (may) become is Personal/Business Bankruptcies and Evictions. Homelessness is already an epidemic in Merica and it's about to get much worse. The Govt can't hold a moratorium on Evictions forever.

I saw that miles away tbh. Once that $600 comes out, everything will jump price to at least 1-2 dollars at least. Gas price is already at $3 where I live and it was half that a day or 2 ago.

This is why there was a toilet paper shortage in America
It wasn’t just America......
Lots of knobs here in Aus also.
We r doing well in terms of the virus here, but I don’t believe we or the world have experienced the full impact of the virus on the economies.
Everyone is just printing money and giving it to people which is artificially keeping things propped up and they can’t keep doing it.....
Something will give soon....
I think the world is in for some economic pain and the associated issues which follow....:(

Didnt really matter that much to begin with, I was born a cave deweller without any social interactions, 24/7 inside the house (Unless I need groceries). Some Plague that originated from a Chinese Affliction Warlock wont affect me that easily.

Well, I mean i couldn't have been the only one to see the giant health bar in the sky at midnight.

With that being said, I am moving out of New Jersey, and just purchased 12 acres in North Carolina in a rural area. We are also contemplating PA. My current job is offering me a significant raise, and my wife a job if I stay. Some good options, and a whole lot of adult decisions need to be made on my end. You know what helps with that stress? Slaughtering the alliance.

FOR THE HORDE!

@inoobupro As long as Humans have been on Earth it's always been infinite wars.

I really need to stay out of this

but im actually so triggered at the neolibs that I feel compelled to post

What I meant by infinity wars is Turbo America is back in action and itwill resume its infinity wars in ME, possibly start a war with Iran and also bomb Syria and probably remove Assad

plus the usual destabilization of the world ofc

i really shouldn't bump this though

What I meant by infinity wars is Turbo America is back in action and itwill resume its infinity wars in ME, possibly start a war with Iran and also bomb Syria and probably remove Assad

lol

first step accomplished

anyways, remember to always protect Israel my friends, cuz that's where your $2k check went :)

Last edited:

This aged well.

oh boy.

Also my country would have its first superhuman soon as he was accidentally injected with 5 vials (bottles? I aint a doctor) of the Coronavarus vaccine.

Oh guys, l guess it will be almost like this. My friend just sent me a screen that Italy and Belgium are suspended in risky countries again and he can't go home to Morocco. But I think everything will be better in autumn probably, when we all will be able to go abroad in most countries at least for work, don' talk about travel

Users who are viewing this thread