is 20 vet worth it to come back???

I wanted to open a familiar topic, how is the power difference between f2p enchants and Vets who have ele force or crusader?
And which classes are TOP Tier or good and which are not worth it (+specs).

Since the SL prepatch, the Starter edition limits had a few very notable changes:
-Gold cap is now 1000 per character.
-Profession limits seem to have been removed (or at least is not mentioned anywhere on blizz's limits on starter edition characters, as seen here).

Plus, a notable squish had happened, and characters that used to be level 20 were squished to 10 (and level 120s from endgame BFA were squished to level 50, with level cap being level 60 in shadowlands). That said, trials that used to be level 20 but got squished to level 10 can level back up to 20 [and 200% mount speed is available at level 20, including to trials).

Part of the squish included streamlining the leveling process, where anyone can start at any expansion at level 10, and which expansion they level through is their choice.

That ended up allowing level 20s access to all vanilla dungeons, and many dungeons in all other expansions [as long as the dungeon is in a zone who's level floor is 20 or less], among other contents.

O and 2x questions has popped out now.
1. Raids which ones can i visit as f2p?
2. PVP sets (Tmog) from tbc, wotlk and etc. can we obtain them too with those honor marks ?

Level 20 BRD is all ive ever wanted and now its a reality and im so fucking stoked.

Same! Unfortunately, you can't queue for it. I'm using an un-subbed (vet? I'm new to this) account and haven't the slightest idea as to how to get a group together.
[doublepost=1603556336,1603556205][/doublepost]
O and 2x questions has popped out now.
1. Raids which ones can i visit as f2p?
2. PVP sets (Tmog) from tbc, wotlk and etc. can we obtain them too with those honor marks ?

From what I can tell, raiding is available @lvl 25 /wrists

Sounds like there’s not much reason to be a veteran on a separate account anymore?

on one hand, yes, the benefit of vet over f2p is MUCH smaller now. however, one can also argue that the street cred of being f2p isn't what it used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread