iPvP weapon enchants

DAXinko

Veteran
Hello guys,
I heard the elemental force enchants and other low level weapon enchants have been nerfed at lvls 60+.
Is it true? What enchants would you recommend for intel or strength specs?

What class and spec? Landslide for melee dps and the flat stat spell power for spell casters, healers use coastal surge and even some dps, atm coastal surge procs off of basically everything, so most classes become ubkillable with it

Gale Force Striking is excellent for many classes too. 15% haste is equiv to 170+ rating, proc is up nearly all the time.

Attack speed doesn't help the GCD, but otherwise it's effectively the same as haste, no?

Not quite. Certain things stack multiplicatively with haste. IIRC warrior enrage increases haste by 25% multiplicatively and would not be helped by attack speed increases.

I don't know anything about the gearing options for 70-79, but if anything looks at your highest secondary or something, that also wouldn't be affected by the attack speed.

Attack speed doesn't help the GCD, but otherwise it's effectively the same as haste, no?
it does not, haste effects the use of spells and hot ticks dot ticks etc, also that enchant is actually a waste of better choices, maybe some classes in pve could be better optimized (speculation) using gale force, but other than that i don't see it being useful

Yeah it was meant for ret pally and shadow priest. Just was making sure to have right enchants. Thanks for help guys!
[doublepost=1540966433,1540966351][/doublepost]Also - how about prot pally PvP enchant? :D

it does not, haste effects the use of spells and hot ticks dot ticks etc, also that enchant is actually a waste of better choices, maybe some classes in pve could be better optimized (speculation) using gale force, but other than that i don't see it being useful

Although I still think Gale Force is a decent pick, your points are sound. I just swapped it out for Coastal Surge and it's been pretty insane.

Although I still think Gale Force is a decent pick, your points are sound. I just swapped it out for Coastal Surge and it's been pretty insane.
Yeah it is legit insane coastal surge needs to be merged seriously. Maybe if gales proc chance was buffed a bit to stay up like the mark of enchants for weapons I could see it being very viable

Users who are viewing this thread