iPVP Shockadin @ 119

MyPerfection

### --- ... --- ###
Just tried it out. Wasn't expecting anything:

ecSeBC3.png

The only reason why i died at the end was because I took a 1v5 which i lost ... was still close. :)

My toon:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/Myperfection
(No weapon because i've played prot so far.)

Talents: 1/2/3/3/2/1/1
Honor: Blessed Hands, Hallowed Ground, Divine Vision
Azerite: Radiant / Thunderous / Swirling
Gear: Always use the highest item level because int is more important than anything else.
(If you have 2 pieces of equal item level, ignore mastery and then go crit > haste > versa.)

Was really fun and you are tanky af.

Are you able to get Zandalari engi to 150 as 119? Should be an ez 340 head. I think you can make it at 135 even. Or have some1 craft it, and then you just need lvl 1 Zandalari engi I believe.
Requires level 120 to be equipped.
[doublepost=1535964974,1535959544][/doublepost]
How hard was your holy shock hitting for? high and low end
Crit: avg 6949, max 16540
Hits: avg 3321, max 7443
(Was in Warsong, not Katmogu.)

Requires level 120 to be equipped.
[doublepost=1535964974,1535959544][/doublepost]
Crit: avg 6949, max 16540
Hits: avg 3321, max 7443
(Was in Warsong, not Katmogu.)

any idea on other classes that would potentially be good to twink at 119?

Made my ret this weekend. Liking it so far. I'd say ret, BM hunters, and Fury warriors are the ridiculous of this bracket. Frost mages are annoying to deal with, but I suspect that's just because I'm melee- they don't seem too over the top otherwise. And of course like every other aspect of the game, discs are unkillable unless they're severely undergeared and/or have multiple people on them.

Only 1 and a half zones in on horde side only and at 292 ilvl. Have 1 epic 305 proc, fortunately with the secondaries I'm looking for. Haven't gotten anything else really good yet though.

RetDumb.png

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Soleî

Made my ret this weekend. Liking it so far. I'd say ret, BM hunters, and Fury warriors are the ridiculous of this bracket. Frost mages are annoying to deal with, but I suspect that's just because I'm melee- they don't seem too over the top otherwise. And of course like every other aspect of the game, discs are unkillable unless they're severely undergeared and/or have multiple people on them.

Only 1 and a half zones in on horde side only and at 292 ilvl. Have 1 epic 305 proc, fortunately with the secondaries I'm looking for. Haven't gotten anything else really good yet though.

View attachment 8649

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Soleî

How do you get the 286 items? When i turn in quests i only see 281 ilvl gear. For the same items you have equiped

How do you get the 286 items? When i turn in quests i only see 281 ilvl gear. For the same items you have equiped

Quest items start at ilvl 281 and as you progress through the zone the ilvl of rewards increases up to maximum of ilvl 290 (not including rare / epic upgrades). So it depends on what order you do the zone's quests.

Quest items start at ilvl 281 and as you progress through the zone the ilvl of rewards increases up to maximum of ilvl 290 (not including rare / epic upgrades). So it depends on what order you do the zone's quests.

So do you mean like if i see 281 item in zuldazar, if i would have started in vol'dun it would be 290? Or if i do that specific quest in zuldazar later in the quest line it will be 290?

I haven't seen any 290s. Granted I'm only 1 zone completed, but I've only 281s and 286s. I may be doing things in the wrong order.

Edit - Just started a quest with 290 rewards actually. Nvm.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any 290s. Granted I'm only 1 zone completed, but I've only 281s and 286s. I may be doing things in the wrong order.

Edit - Just started a quest with 290 rewards actually. Nvm.

What zone did you start in? And did you just follow azeroth auto pilot to quest?

What zone did you start in? And did you just follow azeroth auto pilot to quest?
Not sure what you're asking in the 2nd question, but I started in Zuldazar and am currently in Nazmir and will do Vuldun last. Just got the 290 piece from a quest in Nazmir.

Not sure what you're asking in the 2nd question, but I started in Zuldazar and am currently in Nazmir and will do Vuldun last. Just got the 290 piece from a quest in Nazmir.

Gotcha okay, seems like each zone you complete the ilvl rewards go up a bit

Gotcha okay, seems like each zone you complete the ilvl rewards go up a bit

Nah. If you start a new zone the ilvl reward resets back to 281. I mean it depends on which quests you do first within the same zone.

The quests you do in the beginning will 281 and the last few will be 286 / 290.

Last edited:
1st rewards of a zone are 281 / 286.
There is a quest which gives a cloak or a belt as a reward for example. The cloak is 281, the belt 286.
Then there are some 290 green rewards.
Some 298 blue ones too.

Epic proc gives +20 ilvl from the 281 / 286 greens.
The 298 one only gives +7.

upload_2018-9-5_17-23-35.png

My BM hunter. Queued with the arms warrior who is also twinked.

The funniest part is farming actual rank 1 players from both arena and rbgs. They all queue this bracket to level their alts. I've made a few afk lol
[doublepost=1536134264,1536132242][/doublepost]
upload_2018-9-5_17-57-4.png

haha just finished this game. Horde were so mad, probably ran to the forums asking for twink nerfs.

If you're asking me, ye I'm 119.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/Farminghorde

Blizz did a hotfix a while ago making higher levels have the advantage over lower levels. Too many 110's were destroying 120s. Anyways that same hotfix seems to benefit 119's in instanced pvp.
How was Ipvp in this bracket before the change? I thought that change doesn't affect 119s in ipvp like you're saying. You could go back to your 110 gear and do just as bad as the leveling 111s-118s, except for a few levels of base stats.

I think the main reason lower levels are so bad in ipvp is that every character is scaled up to 119 without the gear to offset the scaling. For example, while you can have 40% haste or whatever at 111 in the world, but that doesn't carry into ipvp and nerfs to about 1/3 of that. On top of that, legendaries don't work in ipvp in this bracket since everyone counts as 119.

But yes, if you want to Ipvp, 119 is best in this bracket. Maaaaybe 111/115 for world pvp, but I'd lean more towards 115 is the most irrelevant option here.

Edit - Also, I'm really curious to know how this quest item scaling works. Unfortunately I feel like my knowledge of how to research anything these days is horrible and wowhead might as well be a foreign language to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread