US Interview

Apnea

Legend
Who wants to interview Apnea? Wanna spice up XP Off a bit, and who better than a somewhat polarizing figure in the community :) Ask me anything, let's go!

inb4 Flamer comments

• What brought you to WoW in the first place?
  • Was WoW the first MMO you played? If not what was your first experience with the MMO genre?
  • How long had you played WoW before you found that Twinking was something you enjoyed?
  • What is your favorite past memory of Twinking in WoW? Not like last year's TC old, but YEARS ago.
  • Are there any other MMO's that you Twink in? If so which do you enjoy more?
  • If you could have Blizzard's ear, what would you suggest in regards to Twinking in WoW?
  • How much real money have you spent on your Twink(s) over all the years you've played WoW?

r u a virgin

• What brought you to WoW in the first place?
  • Was WoW the first MMO you played? If not what was your first experience with the MMO genre?
  • How long had you played WoW before you found that Twinking was something you enjoyed?
  • What is your favorite past memory of Twinking in WoW? Not like last year's TC old, but YEARS ago.
  • Are there any other MMO's that you Twink in? If so which do you enjoy more?
  • If you could have Blizzard's ear, what would you suggest in regards to Twinking in WoW?
  • How much real money have you spent on your Twink(s) over all the years you've played WoW?

- My younger brother got me into it. He started playing a long time ago, I'm pretty sure it was sometime shortly after BC dropped. I used to give him crap about how much time he spent playing the game and one day he convinced me to give it a try and I've been here since.
- Everquest was the first MMO I played, but never really got into it on the same level I got into WoW.
- I'm not entirely sure how long, but I got into twinking shortly after learning the game. I was immediately drawn to pvp and wanted to play like the old school twinks that would beat the crap out of me in battlegrounds. I couldn't afford the gold cost for twinking gear back in those days so it took a while before I could get into it, but I always maintained an interest in it.
- I think one of my favorite memories was the 29 migration from way back in the day. That's about when I really got into twinking, and most of the 29 community moved to a central battlegroup to be able to play against each other. I ended up on Skywall with <GSFTL> if anyone remembers that. It was my first experience with what felt like an actual community of players, everyone knew each other and seeing so many people working together toward a goal was just super cool.
- WoW is the only MMO that I play so no, haven't done any sort of twinking in any other games.
- I'd probably suggest that Blizzard do away with the universal stat templates in battlegrounds, and make gear and enchants relevant again. One of the core tenets of twinking in WoW was always getting the best gear and enchants for our twinks, and it feels kind of like a slap in the face from Blizzard with how they've essentially taken that identity from us.
- Jesus, tough question haha. I've been playing since about the end of BC, shortly before Wrath was released, so that's what, 2008-ish? If we're talking just monthly subscription cost alone, that's easily approaching $2000. Given the many server transfers and other services over the years as well, I'd estimate I've probably dropped at least $3000 into this game. Damn, that's some perspective.

Anyone else with any questions, comments or insults feel free to fire away!

The real question is... Do you poop slightly elevated above the toilet seat, or do you sit down?

Have you ever pierced someone else's ray of pee with your own?

What's your most fucked up party experience?

Do you believe that any real-life occurrences has helped you become a better player in wow? (If yes, what and how)

Do you play to win, or do you play to not lose?

If there is such a thing as class envy.... who is your rival!?

And the final question... KOLDSKÅL MED KAMMERJUNKER, ELLER JORDBÆR!?

The real question is... Do you poop slightly elevated above the toilet seat, or do you sit down?

Have you ever pierced someone else's ray of pee with your own?

What's your most fucked up party experience?

Do you believe that any real-life occurrences has helped you become a better player in wow? (If yes, what and how)

Do you play to win, or do you play to not lose?

If there is such a thing as class envy.... who is your rival!?

And the final question... KOLDSKÅL MED KAMMERJUNKER, ELLER JORDBÆR!?

- Hovering seems like it would be pretty inaccurate and I'm not really trying to clean up if things get a little explosive haha.
- The story is pretty NSFW and I'm not so sure the mods around here would appreciate the detail...
- I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would have any bearing on my WoW ability.
- I play to win, I'm pretty competitive in most things and I don't really enjoy losing
- I wouldn't really say I have any rivals, but in terms of class envy there are so many fantastic players that I always look up to and strive to learn from.
- I have no idea what that last question says. I used Google Translate but all it came up with is "COOL COOLING WITH CAMERA LIGHTS, OR EARTH BARS" and that didn't really help much at all lol.

what's your stance on freezing bread in order to make it stay fresh longer

This is a thing that people do? Frozen bread sounds awful.

if you don't eat much bread you can freeze the loaf so it lasts forever, take some out at a time and let it thaw before you eat it, or just toast it or something

taste difference is unnoticeable if you do it properly

Users who are viewing this thread