interesting.....

Deceptionsz

Grandfathered
very very interesting.....

WoWScrnShot_022517_181857.jpg

This probably proves my speculation at the beginning of legion. But I didn't think anyone had the time to actually try and farm these on a lowbie.

That or he cheated.

Last edited by a moderator:
idk but imagine able to get these on like, lowbies. like, level 19s/29s lol...

They'd be patched as soon as blizzard ever fought wind. And who knows what they'd do after that. Possibly make it 101+, making it impossible for 99s to obtain.

Not our fault tho. This is half-ass programming on blizzard's part.

They'd be patched as soon as blizzard ever fought wind. And who knows what they'd do after that. Possibly make it 101+, making it impossible for 99s to obtain.

Not our fault tho. This is half-ass programming on blizzard's part.

yeah i might take my 19 to a spot and farm for a few hours, thatd be neat if it dropped like, ilvl 50 stuff.

yeah i might take my 19 to a spot and farm for a few hours, thatd be neat if it dropped like, ilvl 50 stuff.

Looks like it doesn't scale down past a certain threshold based on the pic u gave us

740 is the Ilvl it scales down for 98. Seems any level lower than that it doesn't scale down. Meaning it's more and more op for lower levels

Why would it be?
That is Cata levels
at the start of legion i seen one guy around that level in azsuna.
when i asked him what he was doing there, he said it was scaling to his level. cant be 100% sure as i never tested it myself.

Hmm.. Ok this is probably a stupid question, but how would you even get a lowbie to the Legion zones? Wasn't there a required level to get the breadcrumb quests that led us there?

Maybe I'm just not thinking outside the box right now, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmm.. Ok this is probably a stupid question, but how would you even get a lowbie to the Legion zones? Wasn't there a required level to get the breadcrumb quests that led us there?

Maybe I'm just not thinking outside the box right now, lol

U just need to have legion I believe. And get a warlock to summon ya. I'm just guessing, though.

U just need to have legion I believe. And get a warlock to summon ya. I'm just guessing, though.

Ah, warlock summon. Got it [emoji106]

Users who are viewing this thread