Interested in twinkign again... where should I go?

Hardc0re

Legend
So I twinked in TBC (had a 19 warlock there) and had a blast, even in a sea of rogues and hunters lol.
I played an f2p twink around wod I guess? But not that much.

I'm interested in playing again. I'm from Brazil (so US account) and I'd like to know which of the brackets have more games, specially arena ones (I like arenas way more than BGs).

I've trying reading some posts here but got confused, I have no idea what "vet" acually means (old/gf chars?) and such...

So... TL;DR: Where do I go to twink nowadays? Which bracket/level should I be? Any specific server to be in a guild or are we just using communities?

No gametime 20s (f2p/linked/vet) or no Shadowlands 50s are your only options. Vet is a 20 that has had gametime before, but no longer does.

Party syncing down into lower brackets with friends is also fun but I wouldn't really consider it twinking.

Wait, what? If I just have a regular account (shadowlands with gametime) there's no way to twink anymore?
Queues were separated, everybody either moved to 50s/20s or to Classic.

There were some PvE levels hanging around (predominantly 70s) before Shadowlands, but the squish pretty much wiped those players extinct unfortunately (and understandably.)

You can still turn your xp off and twink at any level you want, just don't expect PvP queues to pop. If you like PvE though, do whatever you please!

I see... Thanks for the info!

Damn =/
You could also make a 39, we’re trying to get regular war games going. Shinyhero#11637 add me and I could help you get one started :)

Not sure if this list is totally updated, but the last update was made 1 or 2 weeks ago. You can see some popular servers known for their level 20 activities.

210208084348806525.jpg

And yeah, agreed with the answers above. Anyways, good luck and welcome back!

Should also be pretty easy to make a “second” account that is linked to your active account- so you share all the achievements/titles/BoAs etc but are able to just pay for a month or two of game time and then bg as a “vet”

You could also make a 39, we’re trying to get regular war games going. Shinyhero#11637 add me and I could help you get one started :)
I don't get it.... I tought it was impossible to twink in pvp after shadowlands/level squish?

I'm not understanding

Lol, OP just give it some time. We are literally in the middle of the new expac’s first raid tier.

As expansion hype dies down you will see a little more distribution across brackets... hopefully.

Guys... please... explain to me like I'm 5 years old.
I'm not understanding.... From what the first guy replied to me, I tought it was impossible to twink (i.e. you would be put the same bracket as current lvl60 unless you are either on a free acc or an acc with just BfA).
I tought lvl 20 and lvl50 were the only available brackets, and everyone wlse would play with level 60.

Is this not the case?

Xp off queues CAN still pop if there's enough people queuing. It most often requires scheduled and coordinated efforts though that most people aren't willing to put in when the option of 20s is right there and so easy to do. People would rather just log in and queue and not have to worry about anything.

Ok, let me be more specific....

Are there level brackets in PvP right now? Or is this gone?
I'm not asking if there's few/none people playing or not.

If I queue as a level 39... will I get put in BGs with lvl 30-39 ppl or will I be put with everyone from level 10 to levle 59?
Are brackets still a thing?
Brackets exist. 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 etc

However, xp-on and xp-off players are in different ques.

Why is everyone here clueless?? We’ve been doing WARGAMES, at 39. 7v7s have been happening weekly.
I dont see a single thread on the forums or a single post in the discord about 39s hosting wargames. So it makes sense that people who dont play in those brackets might be clueless that theyre having games?

Thats a shame! I'd love to see more bracket diversity and even the occasional thread or discord post about it could do wonders for activity.

Users who are viewing this thread