US Interest in a veteran/20-29 guild?

Overgeared

Grandfathered
Haven't posted here since it was twink.info, and that was only in 1-9s (I think).

Came back to the site to see if there's any interest in a veteran/20-29 bracket guild on horde side.

I would be able to stock the guild bank with elixirs, best in slot whites, etc, with the goal of allowing veteran accounts to make new toons on their own time and still get closer to bis. Since I plan on keeping my sub I could also help perform pseudo-trades between veteran players (deposit into a 0 withdrawal tab, I move gear to a limited withdrawl tab specifically for trades) but I don't know how much demand there would be. I also have enough gold to give anyone in the bracket free repairs.

Is there anyone here looking for a guild like this? What realm would you prefer it on? Is there already too many guilds filling this role? Thought I'd ask since I didn't see much activity here. I appreciate results.

EDIT: Could also make the guild ally side if there's more interest in that since it looks like horde has more support right now, I don't really care either way.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a place too. ever since the price of the WoW token shot up kinda turned me off from playing the game at end game content

Users who are viewing this thread