US <Insignias> on the scene! (Funding Horde Twinks) [Dalaran]

Kadrak

Grandfathered
Horde will take over from here, @Keeshan!

Are you itching to stomp some gnomes?
Are you one of the saps who rolled on the Dalaran sever?
Are you dreading the day you can no longer afford a paltry WoW subscription?

You're in luck!

<Insignia of the Horde> is currently recruiting members (level 20) on the Dalaran server for Arenas, BG Premades, and Wargames in the future.

Some Guidelines:
  • Our focus is Synergy of underplayed specs and Team-based play, and as such..
  • We DO NOT provide Epic BoEs (Nor do we encourage stressing over them, most aren't really that good)
  • We provide a head start for your twink with One (1) Profession kit for Alchemy and Engineering (Our resources are limited, so one kit per person, please)
  • We will provide green BoEs (That we have stockpiled) with focus on stacking secondaries over primary stats (Depending on your spec)
  • Haste is KING!
  • That said, we will provide crafted Glass Cannon gear for Leather and Mail classes (Those are easy enough to obtain)
Hope to see you among our ranks soon!

Contacts

Guild Master:
B.net - Kadrak#11482
XPOff.com - @Kadrak
In game - Kadrak, Kâdrâk, Kadràk

Activity: Evenings

Officers:
B.net - tacticz#1394
XPOff - @Hashbrowns
In game - Thismfspitin
Activity: Evenings

Bump, come join <Insignia of the Alliance>. I'll help you gear up

P.S. You can join <Insignia of the Horde> too...

I am very interested. I have a 29 twink fury warrior that I am willing to transfer(if possible for a level 29?). My main toon I am playing right now is on Dalaran so this would be a good fit for me. I would post my armory but as i made an account to reply to this i cant send links yet =)

I am very interested. I have a 29 twink fury warrior that I am willing to transfer(if possible for a level 29?). My main toon I am playing right now is on Dalaran so this would be a good fit for me. I would post my armory but as i made an account to reply to this i cant send links yet =)

Would love to have you in our guild

Hello!! Its great seeing another 20-29 guild. Me and my buddies are always looking for people to 3v3 wargame, and I noticed you said that you were interested in future wargames and arenas. Feel free to add LuckyTriton#1569 if you ever want to wargame 3s.

Taking over recruiting duties for @Keeshan for a short period of time.

Look for this footman:
hTm2w78.jpg

Last edited:
Alliance Footman (almost finished, just working on professions) looking for healers and DPS classes for Dalaran (realm) Guild! Holding off on solo queues, looking to break him in with a guild group.

Contact the character (listed above) in-game, or hit me up on my Starter Edition account: KGusedtoB#1876.

Last edited:
Leveling my Mage to 100+ in order to provide travel portals for all <Insignia> members. Will also slowly stock up on Engineering materials and supplies.

Join us today!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread