*I KINDA FORGOT THIS EXISTED AND HAVE SINCE QUIT WOW JUST ABOUT. I CAN'T FIND HOW TO DELETE, SO THIS IS ALL I GOT. GL TO ALL, SORRY TO ANYONE WHO STUMBLES UPON THIS THREAD*

Overview:

Insane Brrst is a brand new 10-29 twink guild. The goal (when we have enough twinks) is to set up 3s, 2s, and Pre-Made BGs (10-19 XPoff/Vet/20-29 XPoff) with maybe some level 10 PvE content for fun (killing high level world bosses)

Looking For...:
Overall, we're looking for any low level twinks, but we're also looking for:
An event coordinator
Advisors (Twinks that have seen it all and can help the newbies)
A Horde sister Guild (for Ease of pre-mades and possible wPvP/wargames)
Farmers (omegaLul)

Some info (True end goal):
So, people are probably looking at the name and thinking "Why Brr like brr like cold like why?" Well, the real goal is to get a lot of twinks in one place that is ideal for grouping, being social, a replacement hub, and most importantly wPvP. The Brr comes in from Winterspring. Everlook is an amazing micro-city that has most anything a twink could need. No to mention, 20-and-up goblin engis have access to a TP to Everlook

How To Join:
My battletag is *** and if I'm on, I can most likely hop on to invite you. My characters are linked in my signature and are messageable as well

Last edited:
Overview:
Insane Brrst is a brand new 10-29 twink guild. The goal (when we have enough twinks) is to set up 3s, 2s, and Pre-Made BGs (10-19 XPoff/Vet/20-29 XPoff) with maybe some level 10 PvE content for fun (killing high level world bosses)

Looking For...:
Overall, we're looking for any low level twinks, but we're also looking for:
An event coordinator
Advisors (Twinks that have seen it all and can help the newbies)
A Horde sister Guild (for Ease of pre-mades and possible wPvP/wargames)
Farmers (omegaLul)

Some info (True end goal):
So, people are probably looking at the name and thinking "Why Brr like brr like cold like why?" Well, the real goal is to get a lot of twinks in one place that is ideal for grouping, being social, a replacement hub, and most importantly wPvP. The Brr comes in from Winterspring. Everlook is an amazing micro-city that has most anything a twink could need. No to mention, 20-and-up goblin engis have access to a TP to Everlook

How To Join:
My battletag is DUKETeranna#1804 and if I'm on, I can most likely hop on to invite you. My characters are linked in my signature and are messageable as well

Hey I sent you a friend request the battle tag is CalmAnomaly I am a noob as far as twinking goes but i am a pve and pvp vet that just returned to the game. I am a daily player and would love to join your guild I look forward to speaking with you.

BRRRRRRR 1017

Users who are viewing this thread