EU+US Insane 400+ ilvl gear for Legion

Wereßear

Grandfathered
I have been looking for potential ilvl gear for Legion and have come across these items as lootable by any level. Legion database hub does not have a level restriction on these items as of yet. In theory, they should work as things stand. They drop from open world creatures from Warlords of Draenor content. Of course, there are still other great ilvl pieces at a much lower level. But these were the most notable I have found so far.

ilvl 475 Rings
Shadowmoon Subjugator Ring
Shadowmoon Cultist Ring
Shadowmoon Summoning Ring

ilvl 472 Gloves
Mismatched Mail Gloves
Mismatched Cloth Gloves
Mismatched Leather Gloves
ilvl 470 Wrists
Jungle-Chopper Manacles
Jungle-Chopper Bracers
Jungle-Chopper Wristcovers

Last edited:
These have been known by few for a long time but not really known publicly i feel, there are items like that from the WOD starter area for almost every slot. The main issue is that the drop rate is so low even people who have gone there to farm it have given up as it was taking so long.

Good to know about the trinket. I am just calling attention to the items. It is "possible" even if it takes quite some time to achieve. Collecting all of the pieces could take a very long time. But some of the super hardcore twinkers will still try for them.

Good to know about the trinket. I am just calling attention to the items. It is "possible" even if it takes quite some time to achieve. Collecting all of the pieces could take a very long time. But some of the super hardcore twinkers will still try for them.

I farm those for my rogue and never got it spent over 50 hours no luck. And ur twinkS can't go ass the portal eve with a summon. It can get summon in but will be teleport out. But if u hug the dark portal from the other side and in group u can supposedly get the item of drop.

Pretty sure these items have been confirmed to not drop

Users who are viewing this thread