Information on the European Cup

Blackout

Greatest of all Time
The previous organizers have stated that he/they no longer wish to be the organizer(s) of the up and coming EU version of the "Twink Cup", Myself and ßlackout have spoken about this and agreed that we are willing to take this challenge on and do our best to be able to host the amazing and first ever tournament cup on EU.

After some discussion we have decided it is the right time for us to begin recruiting a board of administrators.

You must be able to:

• Handle Small, Medium and Large amounts of responsibility.
  • Be able to meet targets and deadlines that will be set for you, or that you set for yourself.
  • Be punctual
  • Be able to attend weekly voice conferences to discuss various topics.
  • Be selfless, community benefit orientated and mature at all times.

If you think that you have what it takes to be an administrator in this years cup we are accepting applications from people, which you should post below or if you feel that you do not want your application to be viewed publicly you can privately message Myself or ßlackout your application.

AN OFFICIAL THREAD WILL BE POSTED AT A LATER STAGE WITH THE FULL DETAILS OF THE CUP FORMAT AND RULES.

We will be promoting the EU tournament with a different identity than that of the US's. The name for the tournament is yet undecided, however the name of the tournament will be announced in the Official Thread of the tournament.

Here is the template for the application form that we would like you to fill out:

Real (First) Name:
Alias that people refer to you by the most:
Are you fluent in speaking and understanding English?
Do you have a strong accent?

What is your experience in the locked exp bracket?
Do you have any previous experience or involvement with tournament management? If so, which tournament was it and what was your role?
Do you have any experience with marketing and marketing techniques?

Tell us what it is that you think you can offer us that can benefit the tournament? (Skill sets, experience, communication skills, problem solving skills, punctuality, reliability, responsible? etc).
What is it that will motivate you to want to work hard through the easy and the tough times that will present itself over the course of the preparations in the upcoming months?

NOTE: If we consider your application we will send you a private message requesting your Skype and/or Curse Voice details so we can ask some further questions. The interview will be very casual and you will be assessed on more than just your answers.

Applications are not for EU players exclusively. We are welcoming people from all regions (US, AUS, KR, RUS) to come and get involved with the development of tournament.

I was asked to come to one of these meetings regarding EU tournament with a weeks notice, yet on the day I pretty much spammed broadcast about it, no answers. I would love to see this happening but I would also love the people to keep their promises. This is not directed at you Blackout, I know you are a man of your words.

Name: Triston
Alias: Marb or Marblea
Fluent in English with an American accent.

Other: I have helped organize/manage every tournament/event since the 2nd US twink cup including said twink cup (major bracket stuff not guild based activities) I am currently a stat keeper for the NW. Iplay resto Druid fc for the best team in the NWL. I'd love to help the Twink Cup scene spread to other regions and that's why I'm applying to help manage this tournament.

Best regards - Marb Dale Gend

Name: Triston
Alias: Marb or Marblea
Fluent in English with an American accent.

Other: I have helped organize/manage every tournament/event since the 2nd US twink cup including said twink cup (major bracket stuff not guild based activities) I am currently a stat keeper for the NW. Iplay resto Druid fc for the best team in the NWL. I'd love to help the Twink Cup scene spread to other regions and that's why I'm applying to help manage this tournament.

Best regards - Marb Dale Gend
My co-founder hasn't been online today and all applications we have agreed to discuss together. I expect for him to be online tomorrow and i will go over yours and other applications then and get back to you.

U.S player looking for a team for this. HMU Scope#2525 (eu btag) Scope#1183 (usbtag)

Users who are viewing this thread