Info request

The Saint

I won't like you
What's the queue times like EU alli? Any active alli server? Has dramatised or quack lost their virginity yet (no girls, each other don't count)?

Pserver plebs need not reply.

why am i always on ur mind grandad

queue times r ok during 'peak' times -10 mins on horde anyway but when they're slow could legit be any time
active ally servers r pyrewood mainly but there might be some other random twink guilds on others but you'd blend in very well there
hope all is well and the dementia isnt too bad

What's the queue times like EU alli? Any active alli server? Has dramatised or quack lost their virginity yet (no girls, each other don't count)?

Pserver plebs need not reply.
They vary a bit man - Usually around 3 min at peak times. Pyrewood Village pretty active with a varied playerbase. As for your other questions i'm not sure but I barely see either of them playing 19's much anymore atm.

why am i always on ur mind grandad

queue times r ok during 'peak' times -10 mins on horde anyway but when they're slow could legit be any time
active ally servers r pyrewood mainly but there might be some other random twink guilds on others but you'd blend in very well there
hope all is well and the dementia isnt too bad

You wasn't on my mind... I was looking at some threads and saw you've transitioned from rapping on the forum to crapping on the forum. Made me kinda mysty eyed... mostly for your parents. The dementia's fine, thanks for asking. How's the hormone treatment going?

Anyways, thanks both. I'll probably check pyre wood out then.

welcome back, my old friend!
throwback to that time where you almost got your 3rd flag return!
upload_2020-2-29_21-25-49.png

Drama, vian, it says right there in black and white, no plebs... rules are there for a reason

Users who are viewing this thread