Infinitely divisible ooze.. am I going crazy?

Goof

Hey guys,

I recently got the trinket on my 29 hunter. Now trying to snipe it on my 11 BM monk.... A LOT of kills later I'm questing whether it can even drop at this level. It's still on the ingame loot table for BM.

Can anyone confirm? Or am I really going crazy..

Huge thanks for any input.

don’t you have to be dps loot spec for it to drop? if you are, than it’s probably just bad luck.

edit: probably the latter, wowhead says you can get it as bm

don’t you have to be dps loot spec for it to drop? if you are, than it’s probably just bad luck.

edit: probably the latter, wowhead says you can get it as bm
I got it as vengeance dh so tank spec shouldn't have anything to do with it. Most likely as you said bad luck since SL bosses have no confirmed drops like WoD.

Yeah I just got it as BM :D Can confirm ingame loot tables are accurate.

Another quick question, is hunger of the pack still worth going for? Was reading that it had been somewhat nerfed and the 3% drop chance is kinda gross.

Yeah I just got it as BM :D Can confirm ingame loot tables are accurate.

Another quick question, is hunger of the pack still worth going for? Was reading that it had been somewhat nerfed and the 3% drop chance is kinda gross.
Still pretty good. If you can't get the shadowgrasp totem I would recommend getting it since it is easy speed and the stats aren't that bad either

we can get the shadowgrasp totem at 10/11, it just doesn't do anything amazing like it does for higher level twinks :/

Hey guys,

I recently got the trinket on my 29 hunter. Now trying to snipe it on my 11 BM monk.... A LOT of kills later I'm questing whether it can even drop at this level. It's still on the ingame loot table for BM.

Can anyone confirm? Or am I really going crazy..

Huge thanks for any input.
I'm 30+ solo dungeon runs in on Plaguefall and still it hasn't dropped for my level 10 twink Mistweaver Monk. I saw Wowhead claims it has an 11% drop rate, but either that's wrong or I am just having the worst luck ever. Can anyone tell me how many times it took them to get this to drop?

I'm 30+ solo dungeon runs in on Plaguefall and still it hasn't dropped for my level 10 twink Mistweaver Monk. I saw Wowhead claims it has an 11% drop rate, but either that's wrong or I am just having the worst luck ever. Can anyone tell me how many times it took them to get this to drop?
It took 1 run with my druid, 10 runs with my warrior (ran it with a hunter that trade it to me) and 100 runs with my priest (no kidding haha and since my priest is f2p I couldn't try trading it xD). If you're having bad luck and you're subbed, then ask someone else to go with you in case they get it to trade it with you, that would be my only solution.

Don’t be mw loot spec

It took 1 run with my druid, 10 runs with my warrior (ran it with a hunter that trade it to me) and 100 runs with my priest (no kidding haha and since my priest is f2p I couldn't try trading it xD). If you're having bad luck and you're subbed, then ask someone else to go with you in case they get it to trade it with you, that would be my only solution.
Wow, 100 runs with your priest? Okay. Maybe just a string of bad luck then. Thanks.

i went in on my level 10 monk solo as soon as i got in i made sure i was specked as mist then i right clicked my portrait and changed my loot spec to brewmaster and i legit got it on my first try but i have yet to see the ooze 1 shot anything so i dunno what im doing wrong there

Ooze does drop, wont drop for healer spec as it is a dps/tank trinket for Agil / Intellect users. To use it correctly you have to turn off TWing, so solo dungeons with TWing off, or Q up for whatever dungeons and return to normal timeline while in Q

Ooze does drop, wont drop for healer spec as it is a dps/tank trinket for Agil / Intellect users. To use it correctly you have to turn off TWing, so solo dungeons with TWing off, or Q up for whatever dungeons and return to normal timeline while in Q
oh i see so i missed those parts of the ooze process thanks

oh id like to add to the topic plague fall for whatever reason was removed from the dungeon que so the only way to get in is to be out side and actually walk in

i heard there was a ground map bug that killed you when you entered via falling so it was removed from lfd and got fixed and just never re added to lfd this info should be relevant now ( but could be added into que in the future )

There's about a 4% chance that happens assuming your stats are correct. While it's bad luck, it can happen

oh 1 other thing i encountered that i did not realize was a thing
i tried to help my friend get it and could not enter the dungeon even tho they could so i asked around to try to figure out what i was doing wrong and i figured out i was not useing cromie time (i guess i was when i got it the first time hehe) and more specifically i need to pick outlands time to get the proper ilvl to even drop for me so if you try to enter and you get a message level 50 required your on normal time if the ilvl is way to high when it does drop for you to use it your on the wrong cromie time

Users who are viewing this thread