General Infinite gold (not a fast method)

Estradiol

Veteran
The cost of the expeditionary gear is like 2 silver now, and can DE into Greater Magic Essence, sometimes 2 of them. Make Greater Magic Wands, vend for 15s, rinse repeat.

EDIT: Uh oh, they dont vent for 15s anymore ><

An opportunity for me to ask again:
Where do you guys farm gold? (20s)
Till now I was farming those demons for devil blood in Val'sharah Moonclaw Vale. Idk if they nerfed drops or spawns, but it doesn't seem profitable for me anymore. Any other options? (Currently leveling SL Tailoring so the gold burns fast with those Penumbra Thread)

An opportunity for me to ask again:
Where do you guys farm gold? (20s)
Till now I was farming those demons for devil blood in Val'sharah Moonclaw Vale. Idk if they nerfed drops or spawns, but it doesn't seem profitable for me anymore. Any other options? (Currently leveling SL Tailoring so the gold burns fast with those Penumbra Thread)
get bfa skinning, farm https://www.wowhead.com/npc=124170/fallhaven-pig with darkmoon firewater, until you get as much bones/leather as you want unlearn skinning, learn bfa leatherworking and make the green weapons for ur gold. there might be better ways out there but this is the best way I found. the trash they drop also gives a lot of gold as well

Dont worry, blizz is quick to nerf any kind of vendor shuffling or gold generation that does not involve the use of AH or open world activities. Mostly bc of bots

Make sure you get 100 mil first before you openly say it.. Once you say it in the open they will nerf it.. I had 4 accounts suspended for 3 days once for doing that before lololololololol.. If you don't want it traced back to you.. Don't say it out

Make sure you get 100 mil first before you openly say it

Yeah...back in 2002-04 or so I did this in Ultima Online (great pvp mmo, released 1998). Can't remember exactly but a runebook could create a free rune somehow and that was sold for a marginal profit. I had a program that completed the process in under a second. Made a few hundred million gold before it was fixed and I bought up all these BIS pvp artifacts. Basically the equivalent of wow legendaries in pvp.

Users who are viewing this thread