Incoming Noble Gardener world event

Zorglub

Legend
Hello all F2P-ers!

Now as many of you already know, we have a incoming world event from which we can actually get title.
This event is one and only so far that F2P-ers can get title from.

Now I checked most of achievements, they will require a lot (A LOT) of egg grinding (+500 eggs we'll need for mount).
The only achievement I think its kinda tricky is - Hard Boiled - Achievement - World of Warcraft .
Without the help of higher level P2P's who will clear the way for us, we won't make it alive to springs to get achievement (ofc we'll all need to set HS to Un'goro first)
Either that or having P2P summon us to Un'goro, I cant see any other way of getting this achievement alone.

Or I'm being wrong?

i'm guessing you could probably make it solo if you're lucky...especially the first few days of the achievement when everyone else is doing it also (thereby clearing some of the trash).

you just need to be on the very edge of the hot springs. I'd scope that out first....like before the holiday starts (which btw, would make a great thread on here).

i'm betting you can find a clear route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallows End was the first world event where F2Ps could get a title. However, "the Hallowed" is now grandfathered due to the satchel loot fix. We could use a good guide on how F2Ps can obtain all the achivs, mounts etc from the event.

Its kinda hard to actually get there. I did it last year on my 29 and it was doable solo, altho, I died alot. But now, with the mass guild summon, I'm pretty sure we can have people summon us there multiple times a day.

With quick glance @ topic it seems we'll need to loot ~900 eggs for all achievements and mount.
That's a lot of eggs, i don't think I'll be in mood of eating eggs for a couple of weeks after the grind :)

I see in this guide that you can transform friends to rabbit with Blossoming Branch. This means that in order to get achievement Hard Boiled we won't need P2P's help, just to find some aggro free spot in Un'goro Golakka Hot Springs. Which is great news!

Really looking forward to Noblegarden.
Purse, maybe we (AP community) can make another video for this world event?

Users who are viewing this thread