<Incest Candles> on Bleeding Hollow Horde Info

Solipsist

They/Them
Who we are:

We have a core group of players have been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla in various brackets. These highly regarded players have played in top guilds like <tRain cOw>, <Skill Ratio>, <Noodle Arms>, and <Tough Love>. Activity within the 19 bracket has died down since mid January and some of the top guilds on Horde have gone inactive. After some discussion we have decided to create a new guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde that we hope will be the new powerhouse guild. We hope to premade eventually and are recruiting players for our premading team right now. If you join <Incest Candles> you will be able to take pride in being a part of a group of some of the strongest players in the bracket.

What we require from you:

-BiS or close to BiS gear

-Professions maxed out

-Willingness to ride the bench for premades if not called upon

-Skype with a working microphone

-High level of gameplay

-Motivation to improve as much as you can

-Be open to constructive criticism

-Activity

What we aren’t doing:

-Paying for your server transfers

-Paying for your faction or race changes

What we are recruiting:

-Ranged DPS

-Healers

-Flag Carriers

-Exceptional players of any other classes

Application:

Any players who know either Zarastelle or I on a personal level feel free to contact either of us in-game, on skype, or shoot us a private message here on twinkinfo.com.

If you don’t know us well but are an exceptional player that would like to join, we encourage you to fill out our application below and private message it to me here on twinkinfo.com. I will go over it with the other Co-GMs in the guild and we’ll get back to you. Admission to the guild requires unanimous consent from all Co-GMs.

How long have you been playing WoW?

How long have you been playing in the 19 or 39 bracket?

Have you or do you play in another bracket other than 19s or 39s?

Guilds you have played for in the past:

Guilds you have premaded for in the past:

What class do you play? If you play multiple classes, which do you feel you are best on?

In terms of skill, where would you rank yourself among other twinks of your class?

Armory of your twink(s):

*Optional* Screenshots of scoreboards where you feel you performed at a high level:

Anything else you feel we should know about you:

Please be aware that admission to the guild does not necessarily mean you have a premade spot. These will be handed out as we recruit more players.
In addition to this application process, Zarastelle and I will be contacting exceptional players that we would like to have in the guild.

Agonist,

Not to jump in and de-rail your thread, but I have a request to make: If you and your buddies have not already deeply invested in this endeavor, or have no strong ties/gear banks on Horde-side BH, I strongly recommend making your guild on Alliance side. Horde 39s has seen quite a bit of activity recently, with Alliance having little, so the #s are quite imbalanced. Further support of this trend will hurt Qtimes and won't be good for the bracket.

Of course if you have substantial item banks or other good reasons I understand, but if you are mostly starting from scratch please re-consider.

Cheers and good luck with your guild,
Grape

Alliance is definitely lower in population than Horde. Having a few extra Alliance queueing is usually the difference between 2 games at a time or not.

39s use Dolby Axon to put together voice communication. While Skype is better quality, it's easier for pugs to join the 39 chatroom. and split between quadrants. With 4 quadrants, it easily supports 2 games at once and people can switch around easily.

Welcome to 39s!

Users who are viewing this thread