Incendius Horde ALL Twink Guild

Fulina

Veteran
Hi all,

I just wanted to let the twink community know that I created a twink guild a couple months ago, and the guild itself has been growing since. We have over 50+ members at the moment and are wanting to recruit others who are interested in twinking. My officers and I have the experience to create and run premades in all brackets, and our intentions are to just have ONE big twink community ON the server Incendius and dominate across servers. If you have any questions find us on Incendius (Horde) and send us a PM!
GM - ßaesic
Officers - Validoz, Ly, Ogloudawg
**If we're offline you can /who Glo Gang and see if any of our members are on for an invite to guild**

Cool to see! I still have my toon on incendius if I ever decide to level it :p. But “Glo Gang”??? That had to be the most toxic twink guild I had ever seen in my life in mop lol
I get why you think that, I was sorta turned off by it myself when I first saw them running around but overall these guys and myself are pretty chill. None of us are really toxic. I think it's kind of the same mind thinking of how I created my rogues name, just something that has the other team go "really? Wtf"
We're all about helping other people twink or going out and doing WPVP, though! So far we've got 19s, 29s, 39s. If you're interested at all, don't hesitate to get at one of us, even if you're on a different server!

I get why you think that, I was sorta turned off by it myself when I first saw them running around but overall these guys and myself are pretty chill. None of us are really toxic. I think it's kind of the same mind thinking of how I created my rogues name, just something that has the other team go "really? Wtf"
We're all about helping other people twink or going out and doing WPVP, though! So far we've got 19s, 29s, 39s. If you're interested at all, don't hesitate to get at one of us, even if you're on a different server!
oh i know the group of guys in there and by no means are questioning the character of this guild. Only stating that the guild name is stigmatized by the existence of it's original guild on Horde tich with the most vile 70 twinks the world had known.
All and all i preface this by saying the people in this guild are great and knowledgeable of the game and twinked characters.

Users who are viewing this thread