Incendiary Rounds 110 req?

You can only put it, just like any other scope, on a BoA if you're looking to move it to an alt. It'll make any BoE item soulbound.

at 49's would that be the best ranged enchant? i used to have the woodchucker, but think i deleted that toon that had it. :(

Without doing the trade lag exploit, only the BoAs can get good scopes. So like people have said, you can use a high level trail char to apply it. If you want to put woodchuck on, it has to be a hunter. Any class can apply incendiary.

at 49's would that be the best ranged enchant? i used to have the woodchucker, but think i deleted that toon that had it. :(

Not sure the scaling for woodchucker/gnomish xray - but I'd imagine those 2 and incendiary are the viable options depending on scaling (and spec). Incendiary is very for non-wargames since you slap it on there and let it do its thing. Woodchucker and gnomish are a bit more complicated in that theres an art to waiting for the buff and nuking a target when the buff is up.

I only have the legion expansion so it won't let me do a 110 trial :/
I recently got the 3 day trial and during that time I had access to BFA and 110 trials. I used a trial simply to apply that ammo on an heirloom, so it is possible.
Being 19’s I’m guessing ur sub’d which means u wouldn’t have got the BFA trial.
Ur only option is to purchase BFA or level one of ur toons to 110. :(

Users who are viewing this thread