In-game suggestion to make TW drops useful

Tom Ganks

I suggest implementing a system in which shoulders/helm/chest drops for 111-120 in timewalking and anniversary events are given azerite traits. This would be a great improvement so people don't get 2-3 drops in a row that are of no benefit for them. Same goes for timewalking raiding. Last raid I saw about half od the drops be in azerite slots. It's a lot of hard work to get a group together for those raids and vendoring loot isn't preferable.

Thanks

Please use the in-game suggestion feature to send this to blizzard teams. This is a nuisance to not only us, but 120s as well...

YES.

Blizz wont do it, if simply for the likelihood they'll abandon traits next xpac like they did artifacts this xpac.

YES.

Blizz wont do it, if simply for the likelihood they'll abandon traits next xpac like they did artifacts this xpac.

Then that would be another good thing. And if they nerf az armor completely, maybe our 305-315 drops will be useful. I have em in my bags and bank :)

Me too, all the "useless" anniversary gear 233-243 too. Just in case.

The azerite stuff has mongo amounts of main stat and stam tho… it should still be armor next xpac. Might be BiS.

Can't even believe people like this exist. Yes, lets complete a raid for no gear at all.

no.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread