US In-Depth FC Guide: Yes / No

Would you be interested in an FC guide from me?

• Yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
I really wanna make an In-Depth FC Guide in the format of text and/or video. However, if no one's gonna read / watch it then what's the point, right? Please let me know if you would. Thanks!

~
class_11.jpg
Mvq

If you have the time and effort to put into it to make it truly an in-depth guide, and up to date with the current meta, sure, go for it. The more insight people can get from other players, the better.

Crazy Dan and his shoebox

Dan's guide is useful in any bracket imo, as it covers the general mechanics of FC'ing.

For sure. But there's some points that are outdated, not the entire guide. There's also some information that isn't covered in the guide that I'd like to share.

If you want to share it, what are you waiting for? Why do you need other's permission to do something you like? Go for it imo.

If you want to share it, what are you waiting for? Why do you need other's permission to do something you like? Go for it imo.

I don't wanna spend time making a guide that no one is gonna read; hence the thread.

Seems like you already made up your mind that you want to create a guide so just do it. Even if its not perfect, I'm sure a lot of players could learn from it and you yourself might be able to learn by having people critique it as well.

Reactions: Mvq
Absolutely make it, that's the kind of content this website could use. It's informative and worth reading. New and old players can benefit from it, as long as you keep it updated. The video format idea I like a lot. it's more personal and you can elaborate on ideas or concepts much more throughly then you could with text.

damn, im really excited to learn how to run gy every time :^)))

dont let idiots influence you to do something or not do something, stop being so insecure and self conscious.

be a real1

If its there, why wouldnt we read it? Just because its from you? That'd be bullshit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread