Improvements on my disc ^^

Wiesty

Legend
So recently I've decided to get back into wow and twinking altogether, and I've created multiple 20 twinks so far, my disc is my favorite. However I am unsure about some items and the like and have a few questions:

1.) Should I use the BoA shoulders or Magician's Mantle, and if the boa shoulders, which ones?

2.) Keller's Girdle or Ghamoo-Ra's bind?

3.) For my ring enchants I'm a bit confused if I should use the versatility enchants for the 5%, or just use the haste enchants.

4.) For my weapon enchant, is Power Torrent the best enchant? I have seen multiple priests so far and all have different weapon enchants, so I was just wondering.

Here's her armory:

Ianturns @ Zuljin - Community - World of Warcraft

Thanks for helping me as I haven't twinked since earlier MoP and I'm not really used to all the changes. And also, if you have any tips or know any items I should get to improve my character don't be afraid to say so! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably should change at least one ring enchant.
If you swap to Keller's you will probably want to keep the MM.
You can get more balance out of heirloom shoulders and gladiator enchant. And real close to same SP/health if you swap your gladiators enchant to a stamina enchant with it.
Do you have access to shipyard ring? It had more balance as well.
Another belt option is Tarantula Silk Sash. Not too many people know about it. I have it on a few of my toons. It scales well at level 20. 13 stamina I believe, not a lot of intellect though. The opposite of Keller's. You could then enchant your heirloom shoulders with Greater Crane wing.
I personally prefer a static enchant on weapon enchant in most cases.
Now, who says twinking is cookie cutter sets? Kek...

Have a wonderful new year!
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
So recently I've decided to get back into wow and twinking altogether, and I've created multiple 20 twinks so far, my disc is my favorite. However I am unsure about some items and the like and have a few questions:

1.) Should I use the BoA shoulders or Magician's Mantle, and if the boa shoulders, which ones?

2.) Keller's Girdle or Ghamoo-Ra's bind?

3.) For my ring enchants I'm a bit confused if I should use the versatility enchants for the 5%, or just use the haste enchants.

4.) For my weapon enchant, is Power Torrent the best enchant? I have seen multiple priests so far and all have different weapon enchants, so I was just wondering.

Here's her armory:

Ianturns @ Zuljin - Community - World of Warcraft

Thanks for helping me as I haven't twinked since earlier MoP and I'm not really used to all the changes. And also, if you have any tips or know any items I should get to improve my character don't be afraid to say so! :)

Yapah @ Hellscream - Community - World of Warcraft

I have 16 SP enchant on weapon and I switch to ele force when I am a bit more offensive.

Gift of Haste is A LOT better than vers for casters

Its nice to have a decent amount of spirit, my ring scales to 6 int 3 stam 9 spirit, so I would use that ring along with ring of pardons

Users who are viewing this thread