imma spit on you regardless

story time again in response to the alts being made, the whispers being recieved, and the pms on discord.

once upon a time there was a scorpion and a frog, they encountered one another at the bank of a river. the scorpion asks the frog for a ride across the river to the other side (frogs can swim scorpions cant fyi) and the frog respectfully declines "youre a scorpion, youll sting the fuck outa me and ill die". the scorpion tells him "no i wont, i just need a fuckin ride fam, hot damx wtf". so the frog hesitantly asks again to double triple check that if he provides the ride that he aint gonna get fuckin slayed, the scorpion offers his assurances once, twice, 3 times even. the frog lets him hop on his back and starts the voyage across the river, once they reach the fuckin bank the damn scorpion stings the fuck outa him. as the frog lays there dying from the sting he says "you fuckin told me dog, you fuckin gave your word that you wouldnt sting me, wtf bruh, why did you do it?" the scorpion says to him "because im a scorpion, its what i do"

the end, stop bothering me, its what i do

that conludes the chronicles of realek tarantino vol 3

Last edited:
A well written modern Michigan take on an old Russian Classic.

shout out to the 29ers lmaox

I have an RP character on Grob named Spitz that slobbers when he speaks. I used that excuse to spit on people and I showered a few folks in the 19 bracket a couple of months ago with that toon.

No disrespect to my fellow players... I was just RPing.

i throw slugs at idiotes
no love for city cops

<run up a check>

upload_2020-6-17_22-0-39.png

<fuck twelve>

care to elaborate ?

Can you tell me a story about tigers, papa?

Users who are viewing this thread