Imagine a king who fights his own battles

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
adv0c8.jpg

Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight?

@Validoz ;)

Stop @'ing and just get yourself ready and go head to head. This just some cat and mouse shit.
no this isn't cat and mouse at all, I don't want to come back to a bracket scared to Q against me, this is just a way of letting the tryhards know what is heading their way, to build some motivation on their end and maybe motivate some alliance players to switch to horde before I burn them in BG chat aka if you can't stand in the heat, you will die in the shade

nothing to get ready for, I played 49 arms warrior 3 days straight before moving and averaged 25+ killing blows a game playing objectively solo Qing playing alongside levelers, think I'll be just fine vs this self proclaimed best warrior of all brackets and any other warrior in this game

for those wondering why 49, I would have went warrior endgame a long time ago but I respect what some of the known warriors have done and wouldn't want them to lose any part what they worked so hard for, didn't choose it based on anything other than the fact it makes a great frontline leader with the plate armor and abundant offensive abilities

If anyone reading this in 49s believes they're the "best" and comes at me in some way I see as disrespectful, I'll just roll your class. In other words if you think you're the "best" keep it to yourself or don't let me find out. @Validoz and other self proclaimed "best" players disrespected what I stand for in the 19s bracket back when I was redefining what a balance druid is and now he, and others, will feel a similiar feeling. This isn't just for him, but more for all to see. I used that quote because this guy @Validoz titled himself "king" on xpoff, but most likely will not clash with me on his own. That would be a swift suicide. ;)
[doublepost=1531504147,1531503313][/doublepost]49s and future 49s, don't hate my confidence. Just show me what you're made of in-game if we meet. To challenge me, you're either confident or crazy. Confident gets my respect. Crazy gets a strong dose of reality when you can't shake that big bad wolf off your back.

This fight between you and Validoz gonna go something like this?
Who would be Achilles and who would be Boagrius?

the xp off section for this bracket has gotten so interesting lately.

Damn he gets KBs in pub BGs. can we give this guy some more medals please? @Validoz @everyone - Stay clear of this all time great! "I would have went warrior endgame a long time ago but I respect what some of the known warriors have done and wouldn't want them to lose any part what they worked so hard for" - i lol'd irl
[doublepost=1531513770,1531513717][/doublepost]Thanks for doing those end game warriors a favor. I'm sure they all appreciate it for not taking their r1 spots.

that was taken after I was finished redefining, didn't afk because I died , afk'd because it was a faceroll win

After march/april 2017 I stopped trying to maintain impossible honorable kill/death (500:1 at my peak), avg deaths per bg ( 0.01 at my peak) , and kill/death (100:1 at peak) ratios and only stayed in matches that were fun for me. Faceroll losses or wins are little to no fun so I do afk these more often than not. 49s are far better in terms of balance.

Couldn't have said it better myself :D
here, listen to this as you read further

you won't be saying much after I leave you, Bleedinghollow, and the entire horde faction speechless in BFA and to all the 49s: I'm better today than I was a few weeks ago and I get better every day, just know, I mean it

Last edited:
here, listen to this as you read further

you won't be saying much after I leave you, Bleedinghollow, and the entire horde faction speechless in BFA and to all the 49s: I'm better today than I was a few weeks ago and I get better every day, just know, I mean it
Was more referring to >fournine< but yeah whatever you just said

Users who are viewing this thread