I'm not crying

LMAO, funniest WoW video I've seen in a long time. R.I.P. to you...

tenor.gif

Not gonna lie, this exact thing happend (same spot, Keefer's too) yesterday for my friend.

Only thing is he catched it.

Sorry for your loss <3

truly tragic that you missed out on some pixels while virtually fishing on a 14 years old game instead of enjoying sunday's great weather and spending time with your family

i'll keep you in my prayers and hopefully you can recover from this soon, good luck next sunday!

Last edited:
truly tragic that you missed out on some pixels while virtually fishing on a 14 years old game instead of enjoying sunday's great weather and spending time with your family

i'll keep you in my prayers and hopefully you can recover from this soon, good luck next sunday!
It’s a meme post my dude, not sure if you noticed. Will keep you in my prayers too. Much love to you

weathers been shit here for the last week or so those pixels r all i have going for me

Users who are viewing this thread