US I'm back as well Aerie Peak-US Guilds+F2PAddon update?

Spayed

Morcalstrike AP US
Another MoP player back although I'm no longer using my main Yuria pandaren hunter. I do however use Yuria Tauren priest and Morcalstrike or ii if I decide to queue ally and I'm gearing up Nickelbawker Orc enhance as well tonight.

My F2PAddon is 1.2.21 and it's telling me to get 1.6.13 could some one send me it or guide me in the proper direction?

Also on a similar subject as I understand it there are guilds? If possible I'd like to get in a guild to have a sense of community on F2P. Let me know how to get into one or where to apply for a F2P 20 guild?

Additionally I read the recent guide but I kind of want to ask is it basically: Class appropriate armor(Plate) > ilvl > Best PvE-non BG stats. And some classes that have weapon skill damage benefit from a slower swinging weapon?

Before we basically had to grab a ton of items or check the scaling thread and ended up with a pretty good set for both pve and pvp. Now it seems as though our pve set will be lower ilvl but have actual stats vs empty pure ilvl upgrades?

Thank you for your time.

Guilds are for veteran accounts only. Vet accounts are buy-to-play, if you purchase wow once you have all P2P options for some time, then you play for free. Regular F2P accounts can't join guilds.

If you only care about PvP then Yes, you want highest ilvl proper armor type. For wpvp and PvE you will need old items with stats.

In my case the account which has F2p chars - MoP f2p only will not work but my main account does now work as free when my time has lapsed as I understand it? Even if they're linked I should be using my legion account and not my Draenor or lower accounts?

In my case the account which has F2p chars - MoP f2p only will not work but my main account does now work as free when my time has lapsed as I understand it? Even if they're linked I should be using my legion account and not my Draenor or lower accounts?
Yes you can let your draenor account time expire and use it as a f2p. Just get in a guild first. So long as you have 1 character in that guild you can get invs on other characters to that guild that are sub off.

I would just get all looms you can (plate helm is really important as there is no other). If you want chants for pvp outside of bgs get those. You can't apply scrolls while sub off so do that now.

The f2paddon project is abandoned, I talked with Yasueh a long time ago about it. Whatever is on curse is probably the newest version. It still works.

Thank you.

I was considering leaving AP, I think I might just do a test char but it looks like AP has some guilds and I got a few GF items so I kind of would like to stay here. Looking at the armory's it looks like AP has some guilds so I'll shoot for those when I decide to sub up the f2p account.

I would stay. I think a lot of people are going back there. I used to be in a guild called AP Twinks - ally if that's still around. I would love to see the old realms return; misha, elderthas, ap, bwl, vashj, etc. We had a lot of realm vs realm premades in BGs, was great fun.

i just updated the f2paddon to fix certain glitches and the f2pq part. the f2pq window will show whos queued as long as you dont disconnect or reload your ui. the options panel works now.

Users who are viewing this thread