EU+US Ilvl in bgs

gingrninja

Grandfathered
So I'm just wondering what the baseline ilvl is for 19s in instances pvp. I thought it was 24 but my buff says I'm getting a 1% increase at ilvl 42 on my rogue. Also do we know yet what the "breakpoints" are for stat increases? Just wondering if I'm close to one cause I can still get agm/hook for one of my trinkets but wondering if it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm just wondering what the baseline ilvl is for 19s in instances pvp. I thought it was 24 but my buff says I'm getting a 1% increase at ilvl 42 on my rogue. Also do we know yet what the "breakpoints" are for stat increases? Just wondering if I'm close to one cause I can still get agm/hook for one of my trinkets but wondering if it's worth it.

Just a wild ass guess would be that it the heirloom ilvl.

/cheers

Just a wild ass guess would be that it the heirloom ilvl.

/cheers

Right that's what I thought which is 24. If I'm 42 then I'm 18 higher which gets rounded up to 2%. I mean it's not that big of a deal I was just curious why it's shows up as only 1%...

ilvl sets in general at these lower level brackets are pretty much useless... The only thing thats REALLY matter are: Weapon speed for melee and wands for casters.

Right that's what I thought which is 24. If I'm 42 then I'm 18 higher which gets rounded up to 2%. I mean it's not that big of a deal I was just curious why it's shows up as only 1%...

It always rounds down. 1-1.999 % will always display as 1% because blizzard doesn't want to 'confuse' people with decimal places. The buff will only display as 2% if you reach ilvl 44 +

It always rounds down. 1-1.999 % will always display as 1% because blizzard doesn't want to 'confuse' people with decimal places. The buff will only display as 2% if you reach ilvl 44 +

I dunno. I get no change from ilvl 42 to ilvl 45.

Users who are viewing this thread